Author Topic: **2nd Nature & DayGoStylz...|VS|...M-Dogg & Owen**  (Read 698 times)

da_notorious_mack

Re:**2nd Nature & DayGoStylz...|VS|...M-Dogg & Owen**
« Reply #30 on: April 30, 2003, 07:53:18 AM »
Oh, Daygo, Daygo. Just because the doctor cut your penis of at birth. It's such a shame. We could have been great friends; but no, you had to become my stalker. Such a shame.

P.S. Actually, I-Bo wasn't one of my three. But good point, if even you admit it.

owen i can name 30 people that could beat you....and bout cuttin daygos dick off....perobably true but that thing bout youd b great friends if he hadnt make me think you gay! faggot!

TheSheriff

« Reply #31 on: April 30, 2003, 08:31:36 AM »
owen i can name 30 people that could beat you....and bout cuttin daygos dick off....perobably true but that thing bout youd b great friends if he hadnt make me think you gay! faggot!

I don't care if I'm the worst rhymer ever, I never bit. Therefore, you lose any debate you get into with hard-working real MCs-which, however useless, I am.

And yes, I'm gay, just like you, Mack. That dick in your ass? That's mine.

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #32 on: April 30, 2003, 01:23:13 PM »

I don't care if I'm the worst rhymer ever, I never bit. Therefore, you lose any debate you get into with hard-working real MCs-which, however useless, I am.

And yes, I'm gay, just like you, Mack. That dick in your ass? That's mine.

hard workin emcees?.....damn sorry dawg...all that ridin of M's dick mussa tired you out.....

and sorry im not homosexual....keep dreamin...ya know jus like ya do bout that bitch in ya avator....damn u think youll ever get close enough to see her? or have her bodyguards now identified you as anaemic an dangerous?

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #33 on: April 30, 2003, 02:11:49 PM »
vote - jem

there.. battle over..

i think he bounced from this site anyway.

yall stop beefin, shit is gettin childish.. settle it through lyrics.. like it should be done.
:..WCC Cup Champion.. 
:..WCC Heavyweight Champion..           

Battle Record :    24-6

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous

SCY

• Lil Geezy
  • The Playa To The Haters
« Reply #34 on: May 01, 2003, 02:00:07 AM »
i must agree, very childish
walking thru life making ya preparations. big shout out to bentley boys, Phatt Matt, dj stompa, topgroove and not forgetting Giro City Crew

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #35 on: May 01, 2003, 04:14:54 AM »
i must agree, very childish

lol@ this comin from tha dood who put tha homie Timelocks pic up on a profile, and said it was him.  ;D

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #36 on: May 01, 2003, 02:11:46 PM »
he's a llama.. let him be
:..WCC Cup Champion.. 
:..WCC Heavyweight Champion..           

Battle Record :    24-6

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous

TheSheriff

« Reply #37 on: May 02, 2003, 06:38:37 AM »
Mack, I might have anaemia, but at least I'm not a biter. I close my case.

Anyways, good battle, shame Daygo and M managed to forget this was THEIR beef.

Oh, one last thing Mack: all that biting must have worn down your teeth. Check with the dentist and get some crowns, aight?