Poll

Which album was better?

Game - Streets Of Compton
4 (44.4%)
YG - Still Brazy
5 (55.6%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Voting closed: September 17, 2016, 12:06:09 PM

Author Topic: Streets Of Compton VS Still Brazy  (Read 417 times)

Blood$

Streets Of Compton VS Still Brazy
« on: June 19, 2016, 12:06:09 PM »
I'm fucking with both heavy but I gotta give it up to YG, it's gonna be a hard one to top for the summer and it just started

Chef_YRD

Re: Streets Of Compton VS Still Brazy
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2016, 12:22:41 PM »
This isn't even close I don't find games music to be any good really unless it has features or dope production...it seems like he started his career as one west coast artist trying to enter the rap game by making popular sounding music then after the resurgence of the newer west coast acts he started to try and ride that wave (Kendrick,YG)  doc 2 and 2.5 was literally an amalgamation of TPAB and my krazy life conceptually
"Colder than dolemite 3 o'clock on a North Pole night In a suit made outta hoe hair woven tight rolling Pluto rocks turned to dice"

"I'm like a dream forgotten by van gough you allergic to handsoap,plus you dome dudes by the van load,wouldn't give you a jacket at lambeau"

Sccit

« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2016, 04:50:07 PM »
HAVENT HEARD EITHER YET, BUT WILL PROLLY COP BOTH NEX TIME I HIT THE STORE .. THEY BOTH GOT HARD COPIES, RIGHT?

Blood$

« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2016, 10:05:20 PM »
HAVENT HEARD EITHER YET, BUT WILL PROLLY COP BOTH NEX TIME I HIT THE STORE .. THEY BOTH GOT HARD COPIES, RIGHT?

yeah, Best Buy for the low