Author Topic: De-Mod Jome!!!!  (Read 1510 times)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Re:De-Mod Jome!!!!
« Reply #15 on: April 21, 2003, 07:41:20 PM »
Who cares if it got locked, you posted what you wanted to post, let that be that.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

platinumk777

« Reply #16 on: April 21, 2003, 07:58:31 PM »
NIK, there was a perfectly good reason it was locked: it was fucking sick.

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #17 on: April 22, 2003, 07:55:50 AM »
NIK, there was a perfectly good reason it was locked: it was fucking sick.

akaDRooPY

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #18 on: April 22, 2003, 08:00:02 AM »
that was a pic of NIK's mother, im sure it wasn't offensive to him
« Last Edit: April 22, 2003, 08:00:29 AM by akaDRooPY »

Don Seer

« Reply #19 on: April 22, 2003, 08:51:54 AM »
shut up whore

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #20 on: April 22, 2003, 11:20:17 AM »
shut up whore

LMMFAO!!@this was so unexpected..

But back to topic, I think Jome is a dope mod, hes the only mod who really does stuff around here, and nik those threads were VERY sick and revolting, he didnt delete them, so your objective to make everyone click on it and view the pics was accomplished, peace

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

Quakaveli

« Reply #21 on: April 22, 2003, 11:57:39 AM »
shut up whore

LOL!!! Its ELI-WHORE to you, sir  ;D

SpecialSam

« Reply #22 on: April 22, 2003, 03:02:14 PM »
LOL @ ur name KUNAL HAK.... sounds like the name of a chinese food made with rat and cat meat

TheSheriff

« Reply #23 on: April 22, 2003, 03:03:34 PM »
LOL @ ur name KUNAL HAK.... sounds like the name of a chinese food made with rat and cat meat

Not, it doesn't. Imaginary disses don't work, try harder next time.

SpecialSam

« Reply #24 on: April 22, 2003, 03:05:07 PM »
owen y u keep sayin shit about me i thought we were homies? i was jokin bout rapquake but u gotta admit his name is funny have u seen what he looks like? LMAO

Bigg AG

« Reply #25 on: April 22, 2003, 03:17:42 PM »
LMAO NIK DIK if anybody should get banned its u! posting old lady's thats fuccin sicc ur gay we dotn wanna see ur grandma picture's! Jome use to succ at being a Mod but now he is ok, u tha only one bitching i hope Overseer makes tha right decision too and ban's ur ass! either Jome (like everybody else) thinks ur gay for posting that shyt and locced it cuzz it was disgusting or he dont like (like everybody else) so STFU. im out!!!

TheSheriff

« Reply #26 on: April 22, 2003, 03:38:36 PM »
owen y u keep sayin shit about me i thought we were homies? i was jokin bout rapquake but u gotta admit his name is funny have u seen what he looks like? LMAO

Yeah, that pic was hilarious. His name isn't especially amusing.

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #27 on: April 22, 2003, 03:46:28 PM »
lmao at this post.......................the part that had me in most crease was when nik goes u should even consider banning him..........lmao lmao lmao, damn nik if u wanted to bring some comedy to g-spot u jus bought some with that one line by itself! haha, im down with both jome n nik so i aint gonna front on what threads are gettin locked or what niks frontin about but thsi shits funny as fuck......so dont lock this thread!........damn that line is stilll funny as fuck......."consider banning him" lmao, for lockin a couple of threads.....lololol

nik would get props off me for this post if i gave out karma but i dont so my bad!

peace

Quakaveli

« Reply #28 on: April 22, 2003, 04:44:40 PM »

^^thats how

Oh yeah and have your laugh at my weed picture, I was sure as hell getting a lot of kicks at ur overweight pics too  ;D *waits for Roccy to coem in saying hes completely changed now, bla bla bla*

SpecialSam

« Reply #29 on: April 22, 2003, 04:47:11 PM »
lololololol u still look like a monkey... and no im not gonna talk bout how i changed cus i dont need to prove nething to u.... u felt like u had sumthin to prove so u post up other pix FAG.....PEACE