Author Topic: De-Mod Jome!!!!  (Read 1489 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

De-Mod Jome!!!!
« on: April 21, 2003, 05:11:14 PM »
Jome, you gay retard, why the fuck did you lock my "Would You Hit It?" thread and change the title? It was a fuckin joke...We need some comedy in “Tha G Spot” anyways...And just cause you find it disgusting, doesn't mean everyone else does...Believe it or not, some people get turned on by that shit...But it was a joke, and you locking it was uncalled for...Just like many other threads you've locked without saying a word (you damn pussy)…Just like you locked my "Who is Allah?" thread...And also, how is an old LADY posing nude gay? Are you seriously that dumb? You’re like on a power-trip…You’re ruing WCC with all these threads you’re locking/moving which don’t need to be locked/moved…Now Overseer,  I seriously think you should take de-modding (or maybe even banning) Jome into consideration…Thank You, and have a nice day…PeACe

TheSheriff

Re:De-Mod Jome!!!!
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2003, 05:14:13 PM »
I think everyone found it stomach-turning.

Yeah!

• 'G'
  • Don't Get It Twisted!
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2003, 05:14:29 PM »
Jome, you gay retard, why the fuck did you lock my "Would You Hit It?" thread and change the title? It was a fuckin joke...We need some comedy in “Tha G Spot” anyways...And just cause you find it disgusting, doesn't mean everyone else does...Believe it or not, some people get turned on by that shit...But it was a joke, and you locking it was uncalled for...Just like many other threads you've locked without saying a word (you damn pussy)…Just like you locked my "Who is Allah?" thread...And also, how is an old LADY posing nude gay? Are you seriously that dumb? You’re like on a power-trip… You’re ruing WCC with all these threads you’re locking/moving which don’t need to be locked/moved…Now Overseer,  I seriously think you should take de-modding (or maybe even banning) Jome into consideration…Thank You, and have a nice day…PeACe

I guess you two have more in common then you think.

Kain670

« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2003, 05:15:47 PM »
I'm not down with locking threads

Jome and Blade take turns doing this shit

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2003, 05:16:12 PM »
^^And what did you get out of posting that comment?

TheSheriff

« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2003, 05:21:19 PM »
^^And what did you get out of posting that comment?

...He was backing you up.

Kain670

« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2003, 05:24:21 PM »
^^^^^^^^^^
I'm not here ;D
« Last Edit: April 21, 2003, 06:17:18 PM by Kain670 »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2003, 05:25:11 PM »
I meant to point to Yeah!, but Kain posted at about the same time as me...PeACe

Jome

« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2003, 05:57:04 PM »
Believe it or not, some people get turned on by that shit.....

You queer.

Just like many other threads you've locked without saying a word (you damn pussy)…Just like you locked my "Who is Allah?" thread.

Wasn't me, but as I saw the topic later that day, I might have considered locking it.

And also, how is an old LADY posing nude gay? Are you seriously that dumb?

See first reply.

…Now Overseer,  I seriously think you should take banning Jome into consideration…Thank You, and have a nice day…PeACe

I agree if you exchange "Jome" with "Now_I_Know", but then again, it's not my board.

(PS: When I saw the topic-title and the author of it, I knew I've done a good job as mod..  ;) )

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #9 on: April 21, 2003, 06:00:52 PM »
You still have no right locking it...Tell me why you locked it?...Did a beef break out? Was I spamming the board? Dude, it was just a regular thread, meant to be a joke...We don't lock those kinda threads on WCC...I hope Overseer will make the right decision...PeACe

SpecialSam

« Reply #10 on: April 21, 2003, 06:04:32 PM »
nah dont ban him jus like dont lock everything jome only when its realy nesesery aight....peace

Suga Foot

« Reply #11 on: April 21, 2003, 06:32:48 PM »
Who cares if it got locked, you posted what you wanted to post, let that be that.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #12 on: April 21, 2003, 06:40:26 PM »
Who cares if it got locked, you posted what you wanted to post, let that be that.

But Jomo can't just go around locking all my threads for no reason...It's annoying...PeACe

Doggystylin

« Reply #13 on: April 21, 2003, 06:54:55 PM »
naw jomes my nigga

TheSheriff

« Reply #14 on: April 21, 2003, 07:16:10 PM »
NIK, there was a perfectly good reason it was locked: it was fucking sick.