Author Topic: James game 7 performance over-rated  (Read 959 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
James game 7 performance over-rated
« on: June 22, 2016, 01:30:05 PM »
Really?    After hearing all the hype I thought he did something God-like in the game, but I've been watching the replay, and in the 4th quarter with the game on the line he really didn't do anything special, I mean kyrie Irving is the one who is impressing me
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Hack Wilson - real

Re: James game 7 performance over-rated
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2016, 01:47:30 PM »
so he didn't hit 3 big free throws, then knock down a 3 pointer, and make the biggest block in NBA history?

oh and the free throw that sealed the game.

go back to having wet dreams about Dr. Dre

LegendaryEternallyCLE

• Lil Geezy
  • Cleveland is the City where I come from
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2016, 04:42:54 PM »
Not to mention he put up a triple double and brought a Championship to Cleveland.

Sccit

« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2016, 04:52:36 PM »
yup...he was 1-7 from the field in the 4th. thats why peeps sayin kyrie deserved mvp.

still, lebron surprised me wit the fact that he helped lead his team to 3 straight wins when we all expected him to choke another finals away...whether or not he was as incredible as advertised is besides the point, because yes, curry choking was huge and kyrie was neck-n-neck wit him (and was actually the go to scorer on the team). but i think we all expected lebron to lose when he was down 1-3, so credit where credit is due.

PLANT

« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2016, 04:01:40 AM »
yup...he was 1-7 from the field in the 4th. thats why peeps sayin kyrie deserved mvp.

still, lebron surprised me wit the fact that he helped lead his team to 3 straight wins when we all expected him to choke another finals away...whether or not he was as incredible as advertised is besides the point, because yes, curry choking was huge and kyrie was neck-n-neck wit him (and was actually the go to scorer on the team). but i think we all expected lebron to lose when he was down 1-3, so credit where credit is due.
pretty incredible was "the block" and only the third triple double in a game 7 of the finals in league history.  Not taking anything from Kyrie, his shot over Curry was clutch as fuck, BUT LeBron WAS the leading scorer in the series so you cant say he didnt get it done.  He performed in every aspect of the game leading the series in Points, rebounds assists blocks and steals....Thats pretty fucking impressive

Sccit

« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2016, 10:14:54 AM »

pretty incredible was "the block" and only the third triple double in a game 7 of the finals in league history.  Not taking anything from Kyrie, his shot over Curry was clutch as fuck, BUT LeBron WAS the leading scorer in the series so you cant say he didnt get it done.  He performed in every aspect of the game leading the series in Points, rebounds assists blocks and steals....Thats pretty fucking impressive

Yes, that's what I said .. Final three games was impressive, but Kyrie was right there with him. Stats don't mean a thing, because Lebron is a known stat padder, he stuffed the stat sheets in the first 4 games and clearly undrperformed in those .. But yea, he did redeem himself in the end. That's why I said credit where credit is due.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2016, 04:46:50 PM »
This is the reason the forum dead tho.

When being a troll goes wrong.

Sccit

« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2016, 06:05:51 PM »

Infinite loves Lebron, pretty sure he not trollin .. U jus love Lebron too much for ur own good

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2016, 07:56:10 PM »

Infinite loves Lebron, pretty sure he not trollin .. U jus love Lebron too much for ur own good

I don't love Lebron.   My loyalties are with Jordan and preserving Jordan's legacy as the greatest.   And one of the things that made Jordan the greatest was his superhero quality of putting the cape on and saving the day when his team needed it the most.   I really needed to see more out of Lebron in that 4th quarter.   I was expecting something more considering all the talk after game 7

Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sccit

« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2016, 11:05:27 AM »

I don't love Lebron.   My loyalties are with Jordan and preserving Jordan's legacy as the greatest.   And one of the things that made Jordan the greatest was his superhero quality of putting the cape on and saving the day when his team needed it the most.   I really needed to see more out of Lebron in that 4th quarter.   I was expecting something more considering all the talk after game 7

Well Lebron is no Jordan, so I feel u there .. I consider the final three games of this series by him incredible and I actually gained respect for him
after those, but he's still a second tier great. Unless he can win at least two more, that's when he can get bumped to that first tier. For instance, if MJ, Kobe, Kareem, Magic etc are leading this team, there's no way they go down 1-3 vs a struggling steph curry to begin wit .. Shit, that's more than likely a sweep. But you should already know this, Lebron guna get overhyped for whatever he do. Always saw you supporting Lebron on here, so I thought u were a fan.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2016, 04:09:13 PM »
LMFAO.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #11 on: June 25, 2016, 10:18:54 PM »
LMFAO.

Lebron scored last 8 of 11 points and has the best block ever and they gotta find something to hate about it

love how it hurts them inside