Author Topic: Bishop Lamont - The Reformation: G.D.N.I.A.F.T (Official Discussion Thread)  (Read 9873 times)

soopa-man

I got the receipt email is it a seperate email with the link? I'll check the spam but I don't see why it would be there

FUCK-YOU-BItch

shit never believed that this motherfucka would release his album shiit i mean even fuckin Crooked I released his 2 Studio Album after decades now this...dl right now 8) 8) letīs see what this nigga done...and who is on that never released a debut album list??? from the west or east?

hrsmn_london

The download is taking a while...
« Last Edit: August 21, 2016, 07:36:25 AM by hrsmn_london »

Mr. Theo

Only enjoyable track is Razor Blade feat. Warren G and Koka .

Too much the same "Detox" inspired beats, nothing special

KASHIF N' QUIK   MY FAVORITES MUSICIANS ALL TIME #RIPKASHIF

Marco

It's bangin'. :o 8) 8)

Mista Rosa

shit never believed that this motherfucka would release his album shiit i mean even fuckin Crooked I released his 2 Studio Album after decades now this...dl right now 8) 8) letīs see what this nigga done...and who is on that never released a debut album list??? from the west or east?

Butch Cassidy !
"There's one more thing I'd really like for you to do, never leave me alone..."

FUCK-YOU-BItch

Butch Cassidy !

shit right...who else`??

Dogg Ly Dogg

Butch Cassidy !

shit right...who else`??

Nipsey Hussle

Funkstradamus

the bootleg Reformation someone posted a year or two a go was waaaaay better than this...  that said, there a couple bangers on here....definitely not worth the wait tho...

FUCK-YOU-BItch

After Listen to this Album a couple time i gotta say this Album is Musical on some real shit.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Awesome album.

Marco

Official Production Credits:

1. Then You Die (Intro) [feat. Mot] (Prod. by DJ Khalil)
2. Found My Way Out (feat. Lord Finesse & Liz Rodrigues of The New Royales) (Prod. By DJ Khalil)
3. The Heretic (feat. Empress Selassie) (Prod. by Mark Batson / String Arrangements by Swish & Michael Bearden)
4. The Realest Shit (feat. Ras Kass & Bo-Key Loc) (Prod. by Bink Dog / Additional Production by King Karnov / Horns, Tambourine, Flexatone by Josef Leimberg)
5. Shoot Em Up (feat. Caps & Prius Gang) (Prod. by DJ Khalil / Additional Prodution by Guns & Violence / Arranged by Sir Jinx & Xzibit)
6. Crazy (feat. Stat Quo) (Prod. by Chris Noxx)
7. Life or Death (feat. Xzibit & RBX) (Prod. by Paul Cabbin / Additional Production by Chris Noxx)
8. Lord in Heaven (feat. Kobe Killa) (Prod. by DJ Khalil)
9. Razor Blade (feat. Warren G & Kokane) (Prod. by Warren G)
10. Here We Go Again (feat. Kennedy & Willie B) (Prod. by Willie B / Co-Prod. by Brett "Epic" Mazur)
11. Are You Ready (feat. Rapper Pooh, Focus..., Wyann Vaughn & Ram Dass) (Prod. by Focus...)
12. Lost (feat. Sinead White) (Prod. by Sinéad White / Co-Prod. by Tariq Beats & Chris Noxx)
13. Dream Big (feat. Sinead White) (Prod. by Dame Grease)
14. The F Word (feat. Dee Brown, Mike Anthony & Dave NY) (Prod. by King Karnov)
15. Speak to Me (feat. Angie Fisher) (Prod. by Bishop Lamont & King Karnov / Additional Piano by Mark Batson, Harmonica & Bobbi Avila)
16. Devil In My Way (feat. Daniel Seef & Lauren Pardini) (Prod. by DJ Khalil)
17. Phoenix (feat. Shaun Morgan of Seether) (Prod. by Chris Noxx)
18. Un-American (feat. Ryu & Apathy) (Prod. by Paul Cabbin)
19. Outro

Executive Producers: Bishop Lamont, The Artists "Caps" & Chris Noxx
« Last Edit: August 22, 2016, 09:39:22 PM by hovsince96 »

Marco

High-resolution Artwork:

Front:

Back:

FUCK-YOU-BItch

Thanks for the detailed Credits Marco and for the Covers.

Blood$

the same people who criticize Game for having feature heavy albums (and actually good features) are the same people praising this joint? FOH lol only on Dubcc  :laugh:

Blood$

the same people who criticize Game for having feature heavy albums (and actually good features) are the same people praising this joint? FOH lol only on Dubcc  :laugh:

please shoot yourself cause game got maybe 2-3 serius feats. but this album got better feats. you can eat a FAT DICK IF YOUīre disagree here...

I'll also add that Game has at least a handful of tracks where's completely solo, Bishop doesn't have one solo track on here... let the dickriding commence  :camp:

Marco

Thanks for the detailed Credits Marco and for the Covers.

Np. You're welcome bro. 8)

Marco

Already bought my copy from Bishop's official site and will wait for the iTunes version to come out to buy them.

Support Bishop Lamont and the real Hip-Hop. 8)
« Last Edit: August 28, 2016, 01:12:16 PM by Marco »

eyeball

the bootleg Reformation someone posted a year or two a go was waaaaay better than this...  that said, there a couple bangers on here....definitely not worth the wait tho...

Lank?

EnzoUK

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • #Slaughterhouse
Still giving the album a proper listen, but thought I'd add a quick 2 cents here...

The Intro track is insane IMO, instantly one of my favorite Bishop tracks, but I can't help but think it's a detox reference track originally written by bishop & produced by khalil for for Dre's Detox. Just listening to it, Dre's vocals would fit perfectly.

It's just the tracks vibe and content, sounds like something produced (or at least written) around the time of the Rakim Era on Aftermath, has that Rakim (ft truth hurts) - After You Die sound Dre was pushing Rakim to go with.

Also, The Game - Dead People (prod. Dr Dre), same kind of fitting sound / lyrical content, same kinda ish Dre likes.

Anyone else think this?
Twitter: @EnzoUK

Jome

* Thread cleaned up and necessary 1 week ban issued. *
Let the album discussion commence.  8)

Blood$

after one spin it's a cool album but definitely way too many random features and mostly just decent joints, gotta give it a few more spins to see if more stands out to me

doggfather

after one spin it's a cool album but definitely way too many random features and mostly just decent joints, gotta give it a few more spins to see if more stands out to me

its out?
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

http://dogg-n-roll.blog.hu/

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

Marco

its out?

Yeah @ bishoplamont.com

teletomble

What Does "G.D.N.I.A.F.T" Stand For?

Also, Has Any1 Got "Go Time"?
« Last Edit: August 26, 2016, 10:37:23 AM by teletomble »