Author Topic: Rosecrans - The Album : ANTECIPATION LISTENING SESSION !!!!  (Read 566 times)

Mr. Theo

Judging by Quik IG, he said the "A" Team is back..probably in this Rosecrans LP.

The album should be released in mid-end of August.

Possible songs on the album:

- The Recipe featuring Hi-C ( posted on youtube a year ago )

- Senhorita ( 2nd II None track posted here last week )

- A track with Quik, AMG and 2nd II None ( posted on 2nd II None Periscope ) ( track remember something between Trouble and Thatz Nigga Crazy)

- Mc Eiht featured track, with Problem too ( Soulfoul instrumental, with slowed down voice on the chorus,problem posted in IG )

- that "new jack swing" song which samples suga free "County Jail" ( Quik talked about it on IG )

- Another "Rosecrans" song with another beat, and Candice Boyd on chorus..( problem posted this song several timesin snapchat )

- the last song recorded past week, with gospel singers on it

« Last Edit: June 24, 2016, 06:11:50 AM by Mr. Theo »

KASHIF N' QUIK   MY FAVORITES MUSICIANS ALL TIME #RIPKASHIF

Chef_YRD

Re: Rosecrans - The Album : ANTECIPATION THREAD
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2016, 01:29:46 PM »
Man I really hope this drops sooner than August...the recipe was highly anticipated by me and so was the talk of an EP between quik,suga free and snoop that was rumored last year...quik gets too apprehensive,with problems influence I hope this comes out ASAP or atleast release a new "single" off it like maybe the mc eiht collab 🔥🔥 I haven't heard a few of those how they all sounding from the snippets theo?
"Colder than dolemite 3 o'clock on a North Pole night In a suit made outta hoe hair woven tight rolling Pluto rocks turned to dice"

"I'm like a dream forgotten by van gough you allergic to handsoap,plus you dome dudes by the van load,wouldn't give you a jacket at lambeau"

Mr. Theo

Re: Rosecrans - The Album : ANTECIPATION LISTENING SESSION !!!!
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2016, 06:14:14 AM »
listening session yesterday...

Quik and MC Eiht track confirmed .

There's another track with Quik + Mc Eiht + Problem + AMG + Suga Free .

More info later!

Mr. Theo

« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2016, 07:23:05 AM »
Judging by Problem snapchat

this album will be dope

the 6 tracks of the EP more 6 or 7 new tracks...

escowino

« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2016, 10:15:43 AM »
So all the tracks from the EP will be on the Album? I was about to buy a hard copy of the EP but if all the songs are gonna be on the Album then I'll wait for the album. Please let me know. Thank you.

Chef_YRD

« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2016, 10:52:10 AM »
Judging by Problem snapchat

this album will be dope

the 6 tracks of the EP more 6 or 7 new tracks...

What's problems snap chat?
"Colder than dolemite 3 o'clock on a North Pole night In a suit made outta hoe hair woven tight rolling Pluto rocks turned to dice"

"I'm like a dream forgotten by van gough you allergic to handsoap,plus you dome dudes by the van load,wouldn't give you a jacket at lambeau"

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2016, 11:19:50 AM »
Most excited about hearing Suga Free on some Quik production again.....along with AMG too, bonus. 

Sccit

« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2016, 11:55:58 AM »
This the quik/problem ep they released wit some added tracks, rite?

Chef_YRD

« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2016, 12:09:00 PM »
I'm peeping the listening party on problems SC....they best keep every track on here!!!! Talk box all over the place....this WILL be album of the year mark my words

Mr. Theo

« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2016, 12:19:40 PM »
I'm peeping the listening party on problems SC....they best keep every track on here!!!! Talk box all over the place....this WILL be album of the year mark my words

yeaH

BUT I BLAME MARVIN GAYE'S FAMILY IF THE RECIPE don't make the album

The Recipe is flamezzzzzz

dnjp4life

« Reply #10 on: June 24, 2016, 12:57:18 PM »

It sounds like it's gonna be a banger of an album, but then what do you expect when it's DJ Quik?
I'm glad I never got round to buying the EP now.

Chef_YRD

« Reply #11 on: June 24, 2016, 01:25:11 PM »

yeaH

I know and TBH it sounded better in person too...I was the one who uploaded it and was TOOOO geeked out but I think that the post midnight life/pre rosecrans era leaks and live performances might not see the light of day sadly...if I was quik I'd drop the album then ride that wave and drop a Dj Quik- from the vaults...like a kendrick- untitled type of thing it doesn't have to flow or have a concept just all the dope tracks we've missed out on....I'm still holding out hope for a "fresher than me" drop haha

Mr. Theo

« Reply #12 on: June 24, 2016, 02:29:21 PM »
Quik said that Hi-C is on the album ...

yeaH

I know and TBH it sounded better in person too...I was the one who uploaded it and was TOOOO geeked out but I think that the post midnight life/pre rosecrans era leaks and live performances might not see the light of day sadly...if I was quik I'd drop the album then ride that wave and drop a Dj Quik- from the vaults...like a kendrick- untitled type of thing it doesn't have to flow or have a concept just all the dope tracks we've missed out on....I'm still holding out hope for a "fresher than me" drop haha

Quik said that Hi-C ison the album...

hope never dies ahahahha