Author Topic: The Game "Diddy Didn't Kill Pac", New Music Prod. Scott Storch  (Read 690 times)

abusive

The Game Checks In With the Cruz Show And Talks New Music Prod. By Scott Storch, 'All Eyez On Me" Reaction, Scott Storch Documentary, And More!
No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.

FUCK-YOU-BItch

Re: The Game "Diddy Didn't Kill Pac", New Music Prod. Scott Storch
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2016, 11:32:35 PM »
SO BItchass Game was sigend to the murder of Pac...so Orlando was Keffe D´s Neffu so Keffe D was takin the Job from Diddy to kill pac and when Bitchass Diddy wasn´t payin that 1 mil guess who killed Biggie???? yeppp them same crip boys...fuck game !!!!!!!!!!!!

Lucifuge

« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2016, 11:59:40 PM »
2pac fans  ::)
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

FUCK-YOU-BItch

« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2016, 12:49:44 AM »
2pac fans  ::)

this has nothing do to with a fan, these are facts it´s on tape nigga!!!!!!!!!!!!!

even suge said that southside crips blast them..

jory

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2016, 06:58:20 AM »
N game was managed by henchmen.

Okka

« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2016, 07:02:50 AM »
Thanks for postin' this. Dope to see Storch with Game. He didn't make Dre or Snoop famous though, they were known worldwide before he started workin' with them :D

FUCK-YOU-BItch

« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2016, 10:32:54 AM »
N game was managed by henchmen.

thank you! and let ne order the bishop lamont album fuck game..

Young Old Head

« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2016, 06:37:49 AM »
i been quiet for the longest but enough is enough: ferhat, shut ur bitch wigger ass up mane!! u's such a fuckin stuck in the past internet rambo bitchboy. i see u hatin in every other thread, like u a tough muthafucka, lol. u ain't shit and i'd love to smack the livin shit outta u in real life for real! on everything! u the definition of euro wigger fuckboy! fuckin wannabe. u don't know shit period. u readin all these articles n theories in ur mama's basement buyin all this bullshit u reading. u prolly 5'7" 140 lbs bitchboy with glasses. fuckin nerd with ur weirdo robot sig... fuck outta here!

fact of the matter is: u wasn't there hence u only read about these "facts" (btw it's theories u dumb bitch) so u don't know shit. so shut the fuck up already and get a life

Cash Money Blood Gang