Author Topic: DAZ OUT HERE CAKIN  (Read 1491 times)

Sccit

DAZ OUT HERE CAKIN
« on: June 24, 2016, 01:38:00 PM »
Daz out on Instagram posting his royalty numbers he gets every 90 days .. Shits impressive, to say the least..Posted up only 1 of 4 groups he gets paid from, here's a couple screen shots

dazdillinger: "WHEN ALL EYEZ ON ME MOVIE COME OUT AWWWW CUZ zzzzzzzzzzzz THIS IS WHAT PUBLISHING ROYALTIES ADD UP 2EVERY 90 DAYZ THIS IS JUS BMG PUB NOT INCLUDING UNIVERSAL PUB OR WARNER PUB OR SONY PUB WHICH I HAVE DEALS WITH ALL 4 of THEM FOR THE SAME SONGs SO ITS INTERNATIONAL & DOMESTIC PLUS BMI ASACP SOUNDEXCHANGE PLUS ALBUM DIGITAL SALES & CD SALE & SHOWS NOW THATS INDEPENDENCE FUC THE MAJOR NOW"

And this jus a small portion .. Musicians, get your paperwork right.

dexter

Re: DAZ OUT HERE CAKIN
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2016, 01:57:44 PM »
nice

gio™fugahoo

« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2016, 02:04:49 PM »
Damn
Thanks sccit
That's something I asked for a long time
Could someone explain me a little how royalties really work??
Radio plays?
CD?
Streaming?
??????

FUCK-YOU-BItch

« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2016, 02:25:13 PM »
Is Sccit getting this money???? hell no selling his fuckin weak album under the bridge where he´s living.

Sccit

« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2016, 03:08:41 PM »
Is Sccit getting this money???? hell no selling his fuckin weak album under the bridge where he´s living.

Are u fucking bitches like the 1 in ur sig?

No..

But I am

FUCK-YOU-BItch

« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2016, 03:25:56 PM »

Are u fucking bitches like the 1 in ur sig?

No..

But I am

YES, why you asking?? wanna give me your dirty ass hoes??? i don´t take them but you can send me those 2 songs...pm me  ;D

Mr Wicked

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • way more karma than posts
« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2016, 02:40:03 AM »
Is that FERHAT?

Sccit

« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2016, 02:51:53 AM »

FUCK-YOU-BItch

« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2016, 03:53:14 AM »
Is that FERHAT?

Yes

Yes sir!!!!!!!! all jokes aside can i get a link?

HighEyeCue

« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2016, 05:00:22 AM »
I'm assuming Daz did production on G'z and Hustlaz or did her write some of Snoops raps? :laugh:

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2016, 07:15:14 AM »
When Daz was on Drink Champs, he did talk about how he got his paperwork right.  But I'm impressed he's still pulling in this kind of money from 20-25 year old songs.

MOBNigga06

« Reply #11 on: June 25, 2016, 07:39:15 AM »
Something can't be entirely right here. Are we to believe that Daz makes $20,000+ every 90 days on these old songs? That just seems impossible. Maybe this is what it adds up to after a longer period? Or maybe these are exceptionally high figures, which is why he's posting them?

Do the Outlawz get royalties like this from Pac songs? I'd be inclined to guess that they don't, since they always seem kinda broke and needy.
The most GAMED UP poster on DubCC.

Member of Bloods.

Money over Bitches.

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #12 on: June 25, 2016, 08:56:51 AM »
Something can't be entirely right here. Are we to believe that Daz makes $20,000+ every 90 days on these old songs? That just seems impossible. Maybe this is what it adds up to after a longer period? Or maybe these are exceptionally high figures, which is why he's posting them?

Do the Outlawz get royalties like this from Pac songs? I'd be inclined to guess that they don't, since they always seem kinda broke and needy.
Daz's money is going to be better.  Remember that he has production credits, and the royalties for those tend to be more profitable.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #13 on: June 25, 2016, 10:13:57 AM »
The question is, does this include Soopafly's cut? In anther interview he mentioned owning his publishing too. Either way, I find it hard to believe Daz is really getting this much paper every 90 days?
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Sccit

« Reply #14 on: June 25, 2016, 12:37:53 PM »
Consider how much play pac music still get, I don't doubt it