Author Topic: 2pac Was Listening To A Nas Album The Day He Was Shot 9/7/96 & Makaveli Records  (Read 831 times)

jmix

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LzpPn-E2Yjc" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LzpPn-E2Yjc</a>

Tell me what you think fam!

Sccit

A nas and pac collab was imminent, prolly woulda eventually even did an album together

FUCK-YOU-BItch

He wasn´t talking about seen pac in the hospital

jmix

He wasn´t talking about seen pac in the hospital

is that a dude in the pink in ur pic?

looks like a tranny

8)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
A nas and pac collab was imminent, prolly woulda eventually even did an album together

Not really... This was before the era when everybody started doing songs with each other and I doubt Pac would've sold himself out like that.   It's like the point Slick Rick made in the Show, artists are good and they do their thing when they are with their people but when you mix this with that it ain't always gonna work.   I love Snoop and Nas but that doesn't mean I want to hear them on a track together (which they did on hiphop is dead) and it was weak.

East/West usually never works.   Rare exceptions are the chemistry Pac had with Stretch or the Outlawz with Pac but those artists were all under Pac and in some ways his disciples
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sccit

One Love + Hold Ya Head
I Gave You Power + Me and My Girlfriend
Brenda's Got A Baby + Black Girl Lost
All Eyez on Me + Street Dreams

Clearly fans of each other and woulda worked together eventually

Blood$

One Love + Hold Ya Head
I Gave You Power + Me and My Girlfriend
Brenda's Got A Baby + Black Girl Lost
All Eyez on Me + Street Dreams

Clearly fans of each other and woulda worked together eventually

money... I don't know about a whole album but definitely a few collabs would have gone down