Author Topic: Snoop to debut "Coolaid" album on pharmacy beats1 radio today 3pm pacific  (Read 960 times)

PLANT

As per Snoop Instagram, he will be debuting "Coolaid" on the pharmacy today...3pm pacific

FUCK-YOU-BItch

yeah that suga free joint would be a slap

Sccit

Dope, when's the release date

doggfather

https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

PLANT

July 1

geezy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Dogg Pound Gangsta 4 Life (west coast love).
They started with Super Crip 🔥🔥 8)
Arsenal 4 Life!!!!!!!!!!

PLANT

Super Crip was dope as fuck and prolly the best Snoop sounded in ten years.   Wasn't feeling double tap and the timbaland song was disappointing IMO

gio™fugahoo

Super Crip was dope as fuck and prolly the best Snoop sounded in ten years.   Wasn't feeling double tap and the timbaland song was disappointing IMO

Yep
Another snoop album I won't buy  :'(

soopa-man

I thought all the joints were dope, "coo laid" was dope hip hop to me, and "two or more" was gfunky snoop at its best.  I liked the timbo track, I guess I was surprised because delivery wise and production is just too notch.  Sounds fresh not too old or old trying young it's sounds like snoop should sound now, granted I only heard the four joints...

Dogg Ly Dogg

Does someone has a link to listen to the full show without subscribing to Apple Music?

Mr. Theo

Does someone has a link to listen to the full show without subscribing to Apple Music?

http://hiphop-n-more.com/2016/06/six-new-songs-from-snoop-dogg-coolaid-album/2/

Enjoy! i liked all tracks .. its good material

that last track "Two or More" is a banger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  produced by Niggarachi!!!

KASHIF N' QUIK   MY FAVORITES MUSICIANS ALL TIME #RIPKASHIF

geezy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
I thought all the joints were dope, "coo laid" was dope hip hop to me, and "two or more" was gfunky snoop at its best.  I liked the timbo track, I guess I was surprised because delivery wise and production is just too notch.  Sounds fresh not too old or old trying young it's sounds like snoop should sound now, granted I only heard the four joints...

Yup!

Point seen money gone is the only track I don't like out of the ones played and only because of the ending when Snoop decided to do some retarded auto tune

Super Crip
The Coolaid Man
Two or More
Top Down

Really good tracks, looking forward to the album
« Last Edit: June 26, 2016, 07:36:44 AM by geezy »
Arsenal 4 Life!!!!!!!!!!

Fresh Bone

Does anyone have a rip of the show?
Want to hear the Suga Free "What If?" song in better quality

Dogg Ly Dogg

Thanks Mr. Theo, I just gave those tracks a quick listen and here's my toughts

Coolaid Man - Nothing special... Cardo dropped a disapointing and average beat
Double Tap - Good tune, hook is fresh
Got Those - Hook is awefull and beat is too generic
Point Seen Money Gone - Good song, Bongo delivers a great beat and I dont mind Jeremih on the hook
Super Crip - Dope, gangsta, the song I was anticipating the most and it's what I expected
Two Or More - Nice little funky flavor but it sounds like I already heard a 100 songs like that from Snoop

geezy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Thanks Mr. Theo, I just gave those tracks a quick listen and here's my toughts

Coolaid Man - Nothing special... Cardo dropped a disapointing and average beat
Double Tap - Good tune, hook is fresh
Got Those - Hook is awefull and beat is too generic
Point Seen Money Gone - Good song, Bongo delivers a great beat and I dont mind Jeremih on the hook
Super Crip - Dope, gangsta, the song I was anticipating the most and it's what I expected
Two Or More - Nice little funky flavor but it sounds like I already heard a 100 songs like that from Snoop

Totally respect your opinion but Koolaid Man is almost a perfect song for me, really good.
The beat was perfect for that kind of Snoop flow and he breaks down the 'Coolaid' album tittle well with his lyrics.
Arsenal 4 Life!!!!!!!!!!