Author Topic: Polyester the saint ft. Dom Kennedy - on the regular  (Read 253 times)

Chef_YRD

Polyester the saint ft. Dom Kennedy - on the regular
« on: June 26, 2016, 12:31:20 PM »

So sad that one of my favorite new age west coast rappers and producers polyester is slept on on here 😔
"Colder than dolemite 3 o'clock on a North Pole night In a suit made outta hoe hair woven tight rolling Pluto rocks turned to dice"

"I'm like a dream forgotten by van gough you allergic to handsoap,plus you dome dudes by the van load,wouldn't give you a jacket at lambeau"

Sccit

Re: Polyester the saint ft. Dom Kennedy - on the regular
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2016, 03:09:31 PM »
Nice joint. Where is polyester from

Chef_YRD

« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2016, 06:38:30 PM »
Nice joint. Where is polyester from

First I want to say you and theo are the only cats on here I can trust to have some taste 9 times out of 10...second he's from LA but he got his game from the bay tho atleast that's what he claims...if you like this you HAVE to check out "can't be faded vol 1" the mixtape on his sound cloud literally all slaps...I'll post up a few links and save you the time if you'd like
"Colder than dolemite 3 o'clock on a North Pole night In a suit made outta hoe hair woven tight rolling Pluto rocks turned to dice"

"I'm like a dream forgotten by van gough you allergic to handsoap,plus you dome dudes by the van load,wouldn't give you a jacket at lambeau"

Chef_YRD

« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2016, 06:50:08 PM »
Track off the mixtape

His can't be faded vol 1 on soundcloud

https://m.soundcloud.com/polyesterthesaint/sets/cant-be-faded-vol1