Author Topic: could 2pac have survived injuries?  (Read 1345 times)

could 2pac have survived injuries?
« on: June 30, 2016, 09:02:39 AM »
was wondering what are the survival rates are for similar injuries? were the doctors competant?

Sccit

Re: could 2pac have survived injuries?
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2016, 09:36:46 AM »
If it took him that long to die, then probably yea

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2016, 12:54:36 PM »
Probably. Remember that Afeni told the doctors to let him go, though admittedly they were working hard to keep him alive.  But if he survived, it wouldn't have been something he'd just walk away from like the first shooting.  His lungs were fucked up.  Even Afeni was saying that she didn't want Pac to be living all messed up physically.

Sccit

« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2016, 01:15:37 PM »
Yup .. Kurt kobane was sayin he'd prolly be confined to a wheelchair if he did make it

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2016, 01:30:20 PM »
He definitely could've survived. Afeni just didn't give the doctors enough time.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2016, 02:32:22 PM »
did it sever his spine? i remember the lung part of it.
my homeboys momma only got 1 lung and she is pretty normal.

« Last Edit: June 30, 2016, 02:35:07 PM by 3331 »

« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2016, 04:43:16 AM »
One of the interviews said that Pac was struggling out of the bed and trying to rip tubes out of him/turn the machine off himself which speaks volumes really. As for rappers with one lung, listen to old Beanie Siegel and listen to him now.

For those that were around during them nascent internet days it was amazing how we got updates everyday of how Pac was doing and it was bad, stable, better, much better, good, good, dead. That never really made any sense as the in any trauma situation its the first 48 hours that define the prognosis and for him to go from good to dead so quick always seemed off.

Back then it just fuelled the "He's in Cuba" rants, now it makes me think that his lines from Only God Can Judge Me (I hear the doctor standing over me screamin I can make it, Got a body full of bullet holes layin here naked, Still I, can't breathe, somethings evil in my IV, Cause everytime I breathe, I think they killin me) were quite prophetic even though they referenced his first shooting.

Maybe "someone" really wanted Pac dead, whatever the cost and by any means before he could do.... what?

Sccit

« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2016, 10:09:02 AM »
One of the interviews said that Pac was struggling out of the bed and trying to rip tubes out of him/turn the machine off himself which speaks volumes really. As for rappers with one lung, listen to old Beanie Siegel and listen to him now.

For those that were around during them nascent internet days it was amazing how we got updates everyday of how Pac was doing and it was bad, stable, better, much better, good, good, dead. That never really made any sense as the in any trauma situation its the first 48 hours that define the prognosis and for him to go from good to dead so quick always seemed off.

Back then it just fuelled the "He's in Cuba" rants, now it makes me think that his lines from Only God Can Judge Me (I hear the doctor standing over me screamin I can make it, Got a body full of bullet holes layin here naked, Still I, can't breathe, somethings evil in my IV, Cause everytime I breathe, I think they killin me) were quite prophetic even though they referenced his first shooting.

Maybe "someone" really wanted Pac dead, whatever the cost and by any means before he could do.... what?

RIP afeni shakur but maybe she just believed that pac rather be dead than live as a cripple .. Or something worse. But like a poster earlier said, it was her call to have him put out. A bit too early by my estimation, but it is what it is.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2016, 01:54:43 PM »
There's a good documentary on this but I can't remember the name exactly.  It was like a medical television show that went thru the procedures to save his life.  What surprised and frustrated me most about the video was the possibility that Pac could've lived.   If I remember correct they were able to remove all the bullets but there was just one still stuck under some bone, so they needed to remove a lung to get it out.   Afeni declined and took him off life support.

It's hard to say if that was the right decision by Afeni but you know how close their bond is so I would go ahead and give her the benefit of the doubt, that she knew Pac was suffering too much or would not be able to heal back to form
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #9 on: July 02, 2016, 02:01:30 PM »
But I think in the moment, I don't think Pac was making progress (yet).  Not to say that he was on the brink of death, but she was probably in agony seeing him go through that and didn't want to keep watching it, especially since it probably wasn't a sure thing yet that he'd be able to pull through, so she'd rather not risk putting him through more and having to watch it herself only to see him pass away anyway.

fatalsoldier

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #10 on: July 04, 2016, 12:51:57 AM »
I remember seeing or listening to a interview were they said the damages had already gone so far that oxygen to his brain was limited. So if he ever woke up, he would have been a vegetable

Lucifuge

« Reply #11 on: July 04, 2016, 01:18:33 AM »
2pac fans are biggest trolls in history of internet.
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

« Reply #12 on: July 04, 2016, 01:31:40 AM »
There's a good documentary on this but I can't remember the name exactly.  It was like a medical television show that went thru the procedures to save his life.  What surprised and frustrated me most about the video was the possibility that Pac could've lived.   If I remember correct they were able to remove all the bullets but there was just one still stuck under some bone, so they needed to remove a lung to get it out.   Afeni declined and took him off life support.

It's hard to say if that was the right decision by Afeni but you know how close their bond is so I would go ahead and give her the benefit of the doubt, that she knew Pac was suffering too much or would not be able to heal back to form

Have a think around my dude and see if you can find the name please as that would be very interesting to watch as I still remember how it went down in 96 and it all seemed so strange as I outlined. Thats new info to me but it would explain how he went from good to dead if Afeni decided to pull the plug, but then as he was trying to pull it himself maybe she just carried out his wishes?

heinz

« Reply #13 on: July 04, 2016, 08:52:46 AM »
My head hurts after opening this thread.
Too much idiocracy.

jmix

« Reply #14 on: July 04, 2016, 04:02:26 PM »
obviously NOT.

::)