Author Topic: Dr. Dre and Scott Storch Reunite  (Read 1018 times)

woof

Dr. Dre and Scott Storch Reunite
« on: June 30, 2016, 02:18:48 PM »

It's a big day in hip hop earlier today . Reunited and it feels so good #drdre X #scottstorch what a great meeting ! Stay tuned ❗️history repeats it self #weworking

DJSpin

Re: Dr. Dre and Scott Storch Reunite
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2016, 03:56:46 PM »
Dre looks like an alien, and storch a dyke. I want music not pics!

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2016, 04:38:45 PM »

Lmao
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

b-PlEaSE

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2016, 05:48:06 PM »

hahah, props..

Sccit

« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2016, 06:04:30 PM »
Detox Comin Soon

Matty

« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2016, 07:36:42 PM »
detox baby 8)

MOBNigga06

« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2016, 10:10:46 PM »

LMAO this the realest shit you ever wrote
The most GAMED UP poster on DubCC.

Member of Bloods.

Money over Bitches.

Chef_YRD

« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2016, 10:19:14 PM »
I'm so confused by you Dre fans detox is coming cuz hes linked with a producer to do all the work for him? Even if it drops it will be all ghost produced and written....watch out for #ROSECRANS
"Colder than dolemite 3 o'clock on a North Pole night In a suit made outta hoe hair woven tight rolling Pluto rocks turned to dice"

"I'm like a dream forgotten by van gough you allergic to handsoap,plus you dome dudes by the van load,wouldn't give you a jacket at lambeau"

Funkstradamus

« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2016, 06:43:42 AM »
Dre is mending fences with all his old collaborators because hes realized Compton was nowhere close to his previous work...smart man.

Sccit

« Reply #9 on: July 02, 2016, 10:18:25 AM »
I'm so confused by you Dre fans detox is coming cuz hes linked with a producer to do all the work for him? Even if it drops it will be all ghost produced and written....watch out for #ROSECRANS

Lol it's a joke bro .. And dre the goat producer, he give away his credit nowadays, ghost producing for others, if anythin

Chef_YRD

« Reply #10 on: July 02, 2016, 10:39:16 AM »

Lol it's a joke bro .. And dre the goat producer, he give away his credit nowadays, ghost producing for others, if anythin

Honestly I was drinking when I posted this so I guess I didn't see the sarcasm in it haha...but we'll have to agree to disagree on that dre topic ha 😎
"Colder than dolemite 3 o'clock on a North Pole night In a suit made outta hoe hair woven tight rolling Pluto rocks turned to dice"

"I'm like a dream forgotten by van gough you allergic to handsoap,plus you dome dudes by the van load,wouldn't give you a jacket at lambeau"

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: July 03, 2016, 04:24:38 AM »

:tupachappy:

Okka

« Reply #12 on: July 03, 2016, 03:30:30 PM »
Great to see these two together again. I really hope they're workin' on some new music.

Sccit

« Reply #13 on: July 03, 2016, 11:25:33 PM »

Honestly I was drinking when I posted this so I guess I didn't see the sarcasm in it haha...but we'll have to agree to disagree on that dre topic ha 😎

"This the type of beat that I might need dre on"
-DJ quik