Author Topic: Al horford to Boston  (Read 782 times)

Hack Wilson - real

Al horford to Boston
« on: July 02, 2016, 04:36:23 PM »
yeah!!!

Sccit

Re: Al horford to Boston
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2016, 06:01:03 PM »
29 mill per yea, Good lord that's a lotta money

Congrats tho, he'll be a good fit

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2016, 11:02:38 PM »
I thought it was 28  ;D

but yeah with the salary cap that 28 isn't shit.  NBA players getting paid like non superstar MLB players now, it's crazy.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2016, 05:37:16 AM »
Boston still a superstar away from competing.

Maybe Jaylen will become that though. Kid is a monster.

Still mad Boston blew that draft though. Coulda had a supreme class.

Sccit

« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2016, 11:05:49 AM »
Lol jaylen was projected around 7th of 8th pick .. Ainge reached like mufuckaz

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2016, 12:24:28 PM »
Jaylen was the #3 prospect going into college. Played on a weak Cal team. There was no better option but Kris Dunn at 3, but they're too guard heavy.

Sccit

« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2016, 12:36:44 PM »
Jaylen was the #3 prospect going into college. Played on a weak Cal team. There was no better option but Kris Dunn at 3, but they're too guard heavy.

U seen how Boston fans reacted? Yea, that's all bad ..

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2016, 03:49:44 PM »

LOL, fam. I get it's the Celtics, but c'mon. You on record saying Jordan Farmar would be better than LeBron James & he went 26th.

There was no one but Dunn they should of confidently taken over Brown. Now if you wanna say they should of taken Dunn & dealt him or taken Dunn & dealt Bradley/Smart, that's one thing.

Sccit

« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2016, 04:55:28 PM »

LOL, fam. I get it's the Celtics, but c'mon. You on record saying Jordan Farmar would be better than LeBron James & he went 26th.

There was no one but Dunn they should of confidently taken over Brown. Now if you wanna say they should of taken Dunn & dealt him or taken Dunn & dealt Bradley/Smart, that's one thing.

Ok dude that's cuz farmar played on my team n I was overhypin him .. I don't know much about jaylen or dunn tbh. All I know is i heard the noise from Boston and pretty much every1 wanted some1 else .. Also, they fucked up taking Marcus smart over Julius randle, so it ain't the first time.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2016, 05:20:19 PM »
Marcus Smart has made the playoffs twice, Julius 0.  and Julius played in the weaker conference last year so there's no excuse

Sccit

« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2016, 06:10:48 PM »
Marcus Smart has made the playoffs twice, Julius 0.  and Julius played in the weaker conference last year so there's no excuse

Marcus smart was like the 11th best player on the team, the fuck u talkin bout? Meanwhile, randle averaged a double double in his rookie season......