Author Topic: SUGE KNIGHTS LAWYERS DEFENSE STRATEGY VIDEO  (Read 659 times)

jmix

SUGE KNIGHTS LAWYERS DEFENSE STRATEGY VIDEO
« on: July 03, 2016, 02:37:47 PM »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/y1-xnIyiODc" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/y1-xnIyiODc</a>

WestWestYA

Re: SUGE KNIGHTS LAWYERS DEFENSE STRATEGY VIDEO
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2016, 09:29:16 PM »
Ha

o g s u e s o n e

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2016, 07:03:51 AM »
Victim, right.  :tosser:

MOBNigga06

« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2016, 09:21:59 AM »
Interesting video. I think they make a pretty persuasive case. I could see Suge coming out of this alright.

Also, props to Suge for fucking a bad young bitch even as an old nigga.
The most GAMED UP poster on DubCC.

Member of Bloods.

Money over Bitches.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2016, 10:26:25 AM »
It's not persuasive at all.  "He thought he was coming to a friendly meeting where he could discuss his likeness being used in the film".   Yeah sure
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sccit

« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2016, 09:52:03 PM »
but its very realistic, you can clearly see in the video that suge knight was approached and was retaliating....do i think he's guna win the case? no. but if he wasnt suge knight, he prolly would based on the evidence.

and that bitch look like a stripper i was fuckin wit the other day in frisco

mastdark81

• 'G'
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2016, 01:44:39 PM »
It's not persuasive at all.  "He thought he was coming to a friendly meeting where he could discuss his likeness being used in the film".   Yeah sure

Look at any situation Suge's been in where he's caused the trouble.  He has been rolling deep.  Suge was by himself this time without a strap (not knowing for sure but it wasn't brandished).  Terry was suppose to be a mediator between the two factions so Suge was at ease.  Now I'm sure once he got there and security started wolfin at him he didn't back down but he ended up leaving the movie location with no problems

Terry call him to meet him at the Burger joint and now Cle Bone is already there cause apparently he missed a turn at a shoot he's been at for months (yeah sure).

What Suge did wrong was turn back into the parking lot...and from what people say he didn't even see Terry Carter and hit him by mistake.  Being in that huge Ford Truck it is a possibility cause that joint ride high.  I don't buy the idea that someone was ridin with guns and that is what forced him back into the parking lot...that might be his ultimate move that convict him from self defense.

Did Cle Bone have a gun?  I don't know but one thing I do know is the video never seen him pull it.  Then again if it was a walkie talkie why would a random dude come get it up off him like Ezell off Friday lmao?  This a tricky case and since Suge got priors I doubt he get off but I think the average guy gets off this one for self defense...cause they essentially attacked him.

Sccit

« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2016, 02:19:17 PM »
Tricky case and since Suge got priors I doubt he get off but I think the average guy gets off this one for self defense...cause they essentially attacked him.

Exactly

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2016, 09:22:33 PM »
Suge's priors don't do him any favors, but they're not nearly as relevant as some of you are making them out to be in this scenario.  The only thing that they might prove is that he showed up to punk people, but the footage doesn't lie -- yes, he rolled up, but it's not like he drove up right to them like the police would.  They walked up to his window before he even had a chance to get out.  If anything, it was them who was being hostile based on the footage.

Sccit

« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2016, 10:43:15 PM »
Suge's priors don't do him any favors, but they're not nearly as relevant as some of you are making them out to be in this scenario.  The only thing that they might prove is that he showed up to punk people, but the footage doesn't lie -- yes, he rolled up, but it's not like he drove up right to them like the police would.  They walked up to his window before he even had a chance to get out.  If anything, it was them who was being hostile based on the footage.

maybe not on paper, but it psychologically influenced the jury and judge in a big way

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2016, 11:04:00 PM »

maybe not on paper, but it psychologically influenced the jury and judge in a big way
And if Suge's attorney is half as smart as he thinks he is, he can offset a lot of it by talking about Suge's past where he has been attacked as well... shot at with Pac, shot in the leg at Kanye's party, knocked out twice, shot a bunch of times at Chris Brown's party, and then the video shows what is probably a gun getting taken off of Bone.

Sccit

« Reply #11 on: July 06, 2016, 11:06:51 PM »

And if Suge's attorney is half as smart as he thinks he is, he can offset a lot of it by talking about Suge's past where he has been attacked as well... shot at with Pac, shot in the leg at Kanye's party, knocked out twice, shot a bunch of times at Chris Brown's party, and then the video shows what is probably a gun getting taken off of Bone.

can be done..just will be a lot harder