Author Topic: BATTLECAT PRODUCED A D12 JOINT WITH NATE DOGG ON THE HOOK, DEDICATED TO PROOF  (Read 540 times)

Sccit

Battlecat:
"I got one jewel that I was so blessed to have come across my laptop. I had a project that was dedicated to a dear friend and artist in Proof from D12. The D12 members wanted to do a tribute song to him. I think the production was over their heads, but I felt they could handle it because of how crazy they were as artists. They ended up not using it, but I kept the vocals and the person who did the hook was Nate Dogg. I have so much work I did with him on other records, I always wanted to have him on other types of production or style of music. I was blessed to have the session of his performance, and I can’t wait for people to hear what he says on the hook. It’s touching; it’s melodic, with some small funk elements. It was a beautiful experience to have this and that I could give it back. I’m reaching out to Nate Dogg’s family to make sure all of the business and proceeds go through the right channels. That’s just one of them gems I have that you’ll hear on Turntable Journalism."

http://hiphopdx.com/interviews/id.2928/title.from-michael-jackson-to-dr-dre-battlecat-knows-about-a-classic-record

THIS GOTA LEAK ASAP (NO FERHAT)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
I'm sure this will be dope
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Dargine

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Main Underground Stream
The other record Nate did with D12 was fire and that didn't have Em' on it either.. "Sammy Da Bull".

R.I.P. Nate Dogg & Big Proof.
http://TheMUSblog.blogspot.com

Everything about The D.O.C, Obie Trice, The Notorious B.I.G, Young Buck, Eminem, Pipe da Snipe, Devin the Dude, Six Street Mac, Dr. Dre, B.G. Knocc Out, YG Hootie, 50 Cent, Nate Dogg, 4-Bent & Black Rob.

Sccit

Wonder if this one has em on it .. It's a proof dedication, so I presume it would .. Has em ever rapped on a battlecat joint before?

Tha Crip

Wonder if this one has em on it .. It's a proof dedication, so I presume it would .. Has em ever rapped on a battlecat joint before?

Definitely NOT. Be cool if he did tho
"I F**k Wit Feds Magazine"

GangstaBoogy

Battlecat, Fred Wreck, and Dr. Dre have so much unreleased shit with Nate. It's almost like they crafted songs around his vocals.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Dogg Ly Dogg

Battlecat, Fred Wreck, and Dr. Dre have so much unreleased shit with Nate. It's almost like they crafted songs around his vocals.

I think Warren has even more songs than em