Author Topic: What's LT Hutton's connection with Pac? Why is he the producer?  (Read 839 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
I really don't know much about L.T. Hutton other than that he produced a few Snoop joints.  Can anybody put me up on why he was chosen as producer for the Pac movie, his background, and if he can be counted on to do this Pac movie right
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

makavelisimon

• 'G'
Re: What's LT Hutton's connection with Pac? Why is he the producer?
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2016, 05:30:31 AM »
He produced :
Watch Ya Mouth and Let Em Have it

Friendly Guy for sure, but very cocky and entitled lol

Sccit

« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2016, 11:14:52 AM »
The pac movie is guna be great, this has all but been confirmed from what we heard so far

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2016, 11:36:06 AM »
The pac movie is guna be great, this has all but been confirmed from what we heard so far

yeah it looks promising...  But I was asking about LT specifically feel me On the for really my niggy figgy pumpkin pie....

3rd Coast

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Showin naked ass in the great state of Texas
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2016, 06:50:34 PM »

yeah it looks promising...  But I was asking about LT specifically feel me On the for really my niggy figgy pumpkin pie....

why not all he gonna do is produce some beats from the vault for various scenes...dj quik did with the head of state..

and he prolly came at a cheaper price..vs the ones u would like to see produce it...

MOBNigga06

« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2016, 10:15:12 PM »
I asked the same question on this forum before.

LT Hutton seems to have barely known Pac during his life. He's just a well-connected industry guy whom Afeni liked, for some reason. His involvement with Pac's Life made no sense either.
The most GAMED UP poster on DubCC.

Member of Bloods.

Money over Bitches.

abusive

« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2016, 10:03:21 AM »
I asked the same question on this forum before.

LT Hutton seems to have barely known Pac during his life. He's just a well-connected industry guy whom Afeni liked, for some reason. His involvement with Pac's Life made no sense either.
This is probably the answer here. Nothing more or less.
No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2016, 01:38:14 PM »

yeah it looks promising...  But I was asking about LT specifically feel me On the for really my niggy figgy pumpkin pie....

why not all he gonna do is produce some beats from the vault for various scenes...dj quik did with the head of state..

and he prolly came at a cheaper price..vs the ones u would like to see produce it...

Yeah that's a good point about his versatility, he can produce some background music to support the film.  In fact one of the previews of the movie I saw had a full background track from pac that I'd only heard scraps of before.  

Pac is dissing everyone hard and he says about Dre "ain't produced a song in six years".   Y'all know much about that song?

« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2016, 12:32:32 AM »
He was cheap.

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #9 on: July 08, 2016, 06:04:55 AM »
What if he was connected with 2Pac behind the scene? Lots of shit that we dont know

dnjp4life

« Reply #10 on: July 08, 2016, 12:02:37 PM »

Yeah that's a good point about his versatility, he can produce some background music to support the film.  In fact one of the previews of the movie I saw had a full background track from pac that I'd only heard scraps of before. 

Pac is dissing everyone hard and he says about Dre "ain't produced a song in six years".   Y'all know much about that song?

That line is from 2Pac's track 'Watch Ya Mouth'.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: July 09, 2016, 12:36:02 PM »
What if he was connected with 2Pac behind the scene? Lots of shit that we dont know

As much as we know about pac seems like there is always more coming out since every moment of his life seems to have been documented for some later release.... He was like the least private person in history.... His life was art for public display.

But somehow I have doubts this LT cat will be able to capture the spirit of Pac since he was such a big spirit.  It would take a really serious filmmaker or someone spiritually close with Pac bro capture

jmix

« Reply #12 on: July 12, 2016, 11:55:00 AM »
LT hutton actually was at DR very early on. He was used by dogg pound and CSTYLE had him doing alot of Dogg Pound and 19th street records ish.

So LT got sidelined to snoop/dre/dpg camp for the most part

Sami

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #13 on: July 18, 2016, 02:56:50 PM »
LT Hutton also worked at Ruthless.