Author Topic: Polyester the Saint - American muscle vol 1. (Best album this year)  (Read 1509 times)

Chef_YRD

Couldn't post the album cover but this definitely beats out YG album if you're sleepin I can't help you

1."Top Back Intro"
2."On The Regular" f. Dom Kennedy
3."Drop Top"
4."Under These Palm Trees" f. Jay 305
5."Can You See Me"
6."Slide In" f. G Perico & Bad Lucc
7."My Section" f. Dom Kennedy & Niko G4
8."How Far (Interlude)" f. Moni Mendoza & Marc Merlot
9."Pinky Rings" f. G Perico & Jay Worthy
10."My Dawg" f. Ray
11."Sorry But Not Sorry" f. Krondon
12."Bye"
13."Thru The Pain" f. 1-O.A.K.

"Colder than dolemite 3 o'clock on a North Pole night In a suit made outta hoe hair woven tight rolling Pluto rocks turned to dice"

"I'm like a dream forgotten by van gough you allergic to handsoap,plus you dome dudes by the van load,wouldn't give you a jacket at lambeau"

bigpimpin20

thx 8) i wasnt aware he had one comin, really dope producer, he had his hand in problem & quik ep. ill upload his previous album today in hook up section
« Last Edit: July 09, 2016, 02:07:53 AM by bigpimpin20 »

doggfather

Gimme a link.
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

Chef_YRD

Gimme a link.

I got mine on rhapsody but here's the iTunes link if you at least want to preview the album

Listen to American Muscle by Polyester the Saint on @AppleMusic.
https://itun.es/us/mlhrdb
"Colder than dolemite 3 o'clock on a North Pole night In a suit made outta hoe hair woven tight rolling Pluto rocks turned to dice"

"I'm like a dream forgotten by van gough you allergic to handsoap,plus you dome dudes by the van load,wouldn't give you a jacket at lambeau"

Chef_YRD

thx 8) i wasnt aware he had one comin, really dope producer, he had his hand in problem & quik ep. ill upload his previous album today in hook up section

Me neither it just popped up on us ha everything he's done production wise is insane he definitely has that new age quik kind of vibe when I heard he was on the rosecrans ep I was trippin....I saw a picture of polyester,Dom Kennedy,problem and bad lucc and the caption said #rosecrans so here's hoping we can a feature like a chorus or something from poly on the album version 🙏🏻

FUCK-YOU-BItch

co-sign dope album better than this fuckin Bitchboy Q album!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chef_YRD

There really hasn't been an album I enjoy this much that's dropped yet....maybe terrace martin-velvet portraits but that's it

TRAX (SFV)

I sure hope this is not the best album this year, this is more of the same dirty south style shit.  Not for me.  This is better than Rosecrans?
YOU CAN PIMP ME BITCH....WHEN THEY MAKE DILDOS OUTTA DAYTON SPOKES!

Dogg Ly Dogg

Why are you dissin' Q for? I enjoyed both albums but Polyester album is far from the level of ScHoolboy Q album homie

midwestryder

there is nothing bitchboy about Schoolboy Q hater . 
Schoolboy Q-blank face is way better then Polyester the Saint - American muscle vol 1.  . there is skipable tracks on American muscle vol 1.   .  while Blank face I can listen all the way thru without skipping a track..  so no Polyester the Saint - American muscle vol 1 is not close to best album this year .  right now ScHoolboy Q blank face is best album this year right now .

Chef_YRD

Re: Polyester the Saint - American muscle vol 1. (Best album this year)
« Reply #10 on: July 12, 2016, 05:11:58 PM »
Schoolboy Q-blank face is way better then Polyester the Saint - American muscle vol 1.  . there is skipable tracks on American muscle vol 1.   .  while Blank face I can listen all the way thru without skipping a track..  so no Polyester the Saint - American muscle vol 1 is not close to best album this year .  right now ScHoolboy Q blank face is best album this year right now .

Every polyester link I post fails so I had to grab people's attention...besides to each his own it depends on what your looking for...if your into that smooth player music this definitely hits the spot....Just curious what tracks do you skip ?

midwestryder

« Reply #11 on: July 12, 2016, 08:27:11 PM »

Every polyester link I post fails so I had to grab people's attention...besides to each his own it depends on what your looking for...if your into that smooth player music this definitely hits the spot....Just curious what tracks do you skip ?
I have Polysters previouse 2albums before this one . I listen to whole album all the way thru and the tracks I skip under the trees , can you see me , Pinky rings , dawgs and bye

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #12 on: July 12, 2016, 09:02:12 PM »
Bruh lol stop. Q all the way. But you should just enjoy each for what they are.

Mietek23

« Reply #13 on: July 16, 2016, 03:56:50 AM »
People been sleepin on Polyester for some time now - dope cd 8)

DJSpin

« Reply #14 on: July 16, 2016, 05:48:31 AM »
Hard copies?