Author Topic: Got a q for tray deee ???? interview tommorrow  (Read 834 times)

jmix

Got a q for tray deee ???? interview tommorrow
« on: July 18, 2016, 05:53:40 PM »
mAKINg moves

big tray dee tommorrow

any q's?

will def throw up the dub and post an exclusive for yall

WestWestYA

Re: Got a q for tray deee ???? interview tommorrow
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2016, 07:25:02 PM »
Ask him when Tha Diirty OG'z, Eastsidaz and his Solo album dropping.

jmix

« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2016, 08:21:12 PM »

will do

Paolo

« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2016, 08:59:51 PM »

will do

cool thanks  :)

dj coma

« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2016, 09:04:44 PM »
Please ask him about the song "I Beez Tha Hardest" and what happened to it. He was supposedly signed to Epic Records as a solo artist and that was supposed to be the lead single. Did he record an album over there, when was he signed, and why didn't he release anything over there?

Also please ask him about the original "Eastsiders" group (I think it was him, Lil C-Style, and Techniec) and why they broke up. They had the song "Feel So Good" on the Ride Soundtrack with Snoop & Crooked I and a few other tracks by the original group have leaked.

Thanks!

jmix

« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2016, 09:28:14 PM »
Please ask him about the song "I Beez Tha Hardest" and what happened to it. He was supposedly signed to Epic Records as a solo artist and that was supposed to be the lead single. Did he record an album over there, when was he signed, and why didn't he release anything over there?

Also please ask him about the original "Eastsiders" group (I think it was him, Lil C-Style, and Techniec) and why they broke up. They had the song "Feel So Good" on the Ride Soundtrack with Snoop & Crooked I and a few other tracks by the original group have leaked.

Thanks!
will do. done friend!

Okka

« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2016, 12:31:08 AM »
Ask him about the new Eastsidaz album, since they've been quiet about it for a while. What's goin' on with it? When is it comin' out? Producers? Is Snoop involved? When him and Goldie Loc were guests on Snoop's GNN, they talked about hookin' up with DJ Mustard, did that happen?

Ask him about his solo album too, which producers he's workin' with and when should we expect it?

Thanks!
will do. done friend!

Tray Deee was not on that song. The original Eastsidaz group was Snoop, Tray Deee and Daz.

Sccit

« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2016, 01:02:50 AM »
Yo they jackin your interviews first on the coli n now on the siccness .. U gota put that dubcc tag on it folks. Ima try to get u that hollow one ASAP but just use the plain one at the top of the forum for the time bein

Eddz

« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2016, 01:41:38 AM »
Ask him is he still messing with the DPG & th LBC Crew & if they are working on any new music.

Also the most important thing when is the long awaited solo album coming out?

bigpimpin20

« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2016, 02:21:34 AM »
ask him if they still want to release dvd about time when they were workin on 3rd eastsidaz record?

kuruptDPG

« Reply #10 on: July 19, 2016, 03:41:44 AM »
1) if he actually recorded with 2pac other than "out of the moon" (which pac later added himslf on) that we know about? if he can name the songs also

2) what it was like recording the lbc crew album and how he feels listening to it now as it has been released?

3) his comments on beatdowns and suge antrics that would take place on deathrow and if he has any storys?

4) how he felt being on deathrow after 2pac died?

5) how he felt about tha realest and top dogg coming to deathrow and if recorded with them?

6) deathrow/bad boy beef? did he make any diss songs or make any small puns?

7) was there plans on the "the gang" (kurupt, snoop, tray dee, daz) album?

8) his thoughts on snoops doggfather album? did he write for snoop as the og of eastside party might indicate that?

WestSideDon

« Reply #11 on: July 19, 2016, 06:37:23 AM »
Ask him if theres unreleased songs with snoop, goldie loc & from the death row days in general and which songs those are
Ask him what artists he fucks with from the current generation
Whats his relationship to dr dre
Aks him bout the shelved eastsidaz album "gang bang muzic" and which tracks they recorded for it besides the leaked ones

jmix

« Reply #12 on: July 19, 2016, 08:28:12 AM »
i wll try to sqeeze the last few in.. most will be covered. as for them jacking my interviews? how? emedding them?
straight stealing..

btw thanks for clarification on i beez the hardest. i could have looked stupid with that one :/

jmix

« Reply #13 on: July 19, 2016, 08:34:43 AM »
tray dee interview will have a dubcc tag please try to get a transparent, i can try to make the one on the  borad transparent but may have serious quality loss. thanks all you guys. dub family!

you guys have always been very receptive and cool to me and i appreciate it!

romson19

« Reply #14 on: July 19, 2016, 12:36:31 PM »
mAKINg moves

big tray dee tommorrow

any q's?

will def throw up the dub and post an exclusive for yall
Ask him if he still working with butch cassidy???
RIP Nate Dogg
RIP Nipsey Hussle
RIP Bad Azz