Author Topic: REQ: Unreleased B.I.G. in Lossless?  (Read 370 times)

badboy1997

• Lil Geezy
REQ: Unreleased B.I.G. in Lossless?
« on: July 18, 2016, 07:51:38 PM »
How's it going? I'm from NotoriousOnline and was directed here from Bomb1st, they said people on here may be able to help. I'm looking to compile the most comprehensive collection of non-album material by The Notorious B.I.G. since D Twizzle's "Library Of A Legend", only in (loose) chronological order and in the best quality possible. I have a lot of unreleased B.I.G. material (including unreleased songs, original versions, uncensored versions, reference tracks, etc), but almost all in poorly-sourced mp3. I know unreleased 2Pac is more common to have leaked in lossless quality because the guy recorded like 6 songs a day and the Death Row vaults aren't locked very tight, but there has got to be some unreleased B.I.G. in better quality than mp3. Let me know if you can help me out, thanks.

Sccit

Re: REQ: Unreleased B.I.G. in Lossless?
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2016, 11:09:06 PM »
This is a west coast forum, so yea, you came to the right place for 2pac or dpg rares .. Duno if we got any biggie enthusiasts here, but good luck

Sccit

« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2016, 11:10:00 PM »
Also feel free to contribute if u want some1 to help u

badboy1997

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2016, 01:40:20 PM »
I'll peruse the forum and see if there's anything I can contribute.

Arthur Bishop

« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2016, 10:56:08 AM »
What did you contribute?

« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2016, 12:09:46 PM »
Lets play a game, you list what you have in terms of lossless stuff from BIG and we'll see if we can fill in any gaps.

Blood$

« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2016, 08:51:24 PM »
I think I read the other day a demo leaked in vinyl quality or some shit, I'll take that too if anybody has it lol