Author Topic: The Relativez - The Takeover  (Read 1012 times)

Okka

Re: The Relativez - The Takeover
« Reply #15 on: July 25, 2016, 04:12:37 AM »
I think Snoop helped them release the record, that's why he was mentioned on the cover. Great west coast album and verry underrated - those tracks with Tha Realest and Top Dogg are really dope, same goes for the rest of the CD. Vintage Steve Vicious production 8)

not too sure what you guys are talking about with a snoop sticker...bought mine when it dropped in 2002 and there was no mention of snoop at all anywhere...
tracklisting on mine has the realest, top dogg, and snoop all listed as "dogg" their actual artist names are nowhere to be found..

steve vicious only produced 3 tracks on this one..

Ok so I'm right
All the
Snoop Dogg presents CDs
Are rereleases when snoop was I think Creative chairman on priority
They rereleased a bunch of priority rap albums with no changes but with a
Snoop Dogg presents sticker on
I have I think it's ice cube the predator album with a snoop Dogg presents sticker on
And as a bonus track snoop remaked check yo self

Found this on the net
After ceasing operations in 2004, Priority was re-launched in 2006 with Snoop Dogg appointed creative chairman in 2009. Priority celebrated its 25th anniversary in 2010.

Nah, this album came out back in 2002 on "AMC American Music/Hub City Entertainment". Not on Priority.

JonnyTanna

« Reply #16 on: July 26, 2016, 08:46:36 AM »
Man.. haven't heard this in a minute.

Yea my copy has the sticker 'Snoop Dogg presents' which I take a shot of if anyone is interested?

Is track 17 official? Usually snoop shouts out the people who's featured on the track. I'm still shock they had a Timbaland track on there (considering it was during a time he was charging £500000 a track) I'm aware he didn't produce it but still. They must have had some hold on him

Enigma

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #17 on: August 02, 2016, 12:59:52 PM »
Slept on classic. Really not a bad track on there and the production was pure heat.

This was put out by Reggie Wright Jr and Bob Gotti's (ex Death Row employee) ill fated record label, Hub City Entertainment.

Lmao I remember u gave Roccy a ganga copies to hustle off back in high school

LOL that's right! I forgot about that.