Author Topic: MICHEL'LE BIOPIC COMIN SOON  (Read 835 times)

Sccit

MICHEL'LE BIOPIC COMIN SOON
« on: July 23, 2016, 01:05:23 AM »

SUGE FROM THE NWA MOVIE :tupachappy:

gio™fugahoo

Re: MICHEL'LE BIOPIC COMIN SOON
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2016, 01:15:00 AM »
So a Michel'le movie get financed but (they) don't put money on Daz for the DPG4Life movie/biopic  ??? ??? ???

Chef_YRD

« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2016, 06:16:10 AM »
Not trying to be a dick honestly but who really was asking for this? I wonder if the actress playing her will have a crazy voice ha
"Colder than dolemite 3 o'clock on a North Pole night In a suit made outta hoe hair woven tight rolling Pluto rocks turned to dice"

"I'm like a dream forgotten by van gough you allergic to handsoap,plus you dome dudes by the van load,wouldn't give you a jacket at lambeau"

teletomble

« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2016, 06:49:07 AM »
Just An Excuse To Showcase Dr. Dre's Abuse Of Her.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2016, 10:04:57 AM »
She does have a story to tell.  It's certainly worthy of a biopic.  Just hope it isn't some kind of smear campaign against Dre
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

SuperSpider

« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2016, 03:27:44 PM »
wtf is this joke? Some of the Death Row janitors biopic coming up next after this.  ;D ??? Seems like everybody is trying to milk the cash cow while the opportunity is still there
« Last Edit: July 23, 2016, 03:31:00 PM by SuperSpider »

Blood$

« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2016, 07:05:02 PM »
Just An Excuse To Showcase Dr. Dre's Abuse Of Her.

LOL my first exact thoughts when I read this earlier

this movie is gonna blow hard... I can't even tell which NWA member is supposed to be which (well except Eazy), the only thing going for it is they got the same actor to play Suge  :P

the cherry on top is its a Lifetime movie and you know they butchered the Aaliyah biopic

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2016, 09:07:23 PM »
Agree with Infinite, she definitely has a story to tell. And considering all the slander she's been getting lately I'm rooting for her. I just don't see this being any good and definitely not in a SOC level. But I'd trust her version of some shit more than the others (ala Dre).

the cherry on top is its a Lifetime movie and you know they butchered the Aaliyah biopic

Oh shit I forgot about that. Aaliyah kisses Dame goodbye and gets on the airplane. The end lmao. The Missy and Timbaland characters were awful too.

Or the Whitney Houston biopic which somehow turned into the Bobby Brown story and ended in the late 90s.

Yeah don't do Lifetime biopics. I'd actually like to see Daz strike a deal with Netflix for his movie.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2016, 11:01:44 PM »
wtf is this joke? Some of the Death Row janitors biopic coming up next after this.  ;D ??? Seems like everybody is trying to milk the cash cow while the opportunity is still there

Michelle wasn't just some janitor, she was a platinum artist on Ruthless.   And now, stories are coming out that she may have actually been the one who really brought about the fall of Death Row.   She's got kids with Dre and with Suge.  There is more than enough drama to make a great movie..

-rags to riches
-platinum music career
-being part of innovative music label
-domestic abuse, Dre beaten on her
-love triangle with Suge and Dre
- heart break with Dre
- scandalous behaivor sleepin with Pac and shit like that
- destroying Motown aka death row
- the being married to an incarcerated mob boss in Suge
- basically running the death row label while Suge locked up

They are making movies about some 4 less than attractive and not very funny so-called comedians chasing fucking ghosts and it's selling millions at the box office.   So how is a Michelle movie not more intriguing than that?

Not to mention you guys are like "all these biopics".  But really in hiphop there hasn't been that many, and this seems worthwhile

My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

Sccit

« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2016, 11:11:36 PM »
Shits guna be dope

www.ClintDogg.com

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Kokane & Clint Dogg - International Gangxtas
« Reply #10 on: July 24, 2016, 05:24:42 AM »
wtf is this joke? Some of the Death Row janitors biopic coming up next after this.  ;D ??? Seems like everybody is trying to milk the cash cow while the opportunity is still there

Michelle wasn't just some janitor, she was a platinum artist on Ruthless.   And now, stories are coming out that she may have actually been the one who really brought about the fall of Death Row.   She's got kids with Dre and with Suge.  There is more than enough drama to make a great movie..

-rags to riches
-platinum music career
-being part of innovative music label
-domestic abuse, Dre beaten on her
-love triangle with Suge and Dre
- heart break with Dre
- scandalous behaivor sleepin with Pac and shit like that
- destroying Motown aka death row
- the being married to an incarcerated mob boss in Suge
- basically running the death row label while Suge locked up

They are making movies about some 4 less than attractive and not very funny so-called comedians chasing fucking ghosts and it's selling millions at the box office.   So how is a Michelle movie not more intriguing than that?

Not to mention you guys are like "all these biopics".  But really in hiphop there hasn't been that many, and this seems worthwhile

Exactly!.

Here's another pic from the movie - https://www.facebook.com/ClintDogg/posts/10157201500810029
« Last Edit: July 24, 2016, 06:07:21 AM by www.ClintDogg.com »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/7a4OUxIdVh4" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/7a4OUxIdVh4</a> <a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/cHR2KmQgruQ" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/cHR2KmQgruQ</a> <a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/xKTGgMpff_I" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/xKTGgMpff_I</a>
All my songs with Kokane, Ms. Toi, Mac Shawn100, Top Dogg etc on iTunes. & Amazon.
Kokane & Clint Dogg - International Gangxtas, coming soon!...

Blood$

« Reply #11 on: July 24, 2016, 07:54:29 AM »
it's going to inevitably suck, but we will all still watch it one time  8)

MOBNigga06

« Reply #12 on: July 24, 2016, 12:58:51 PM »
Is this REALLY going to happen? I find it hard to believe. I would expect shit to be scrapped after a day or two.

Funny to see the NWA Suge back at it. Dude was a decent Suge.
The most GAMED UP poster on DubCC.

Member of Bloods.

Money over Bitches.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: July 24, 2016, 01:49:18 PM »
Is this REALLY going to happen? I find it hard to believe. I would expect shit to be scrapped after a day or two.

Yeah it's f Gary gray so you know he knows how to cast actors (and he did a great job he was not even an experienced actor he was just a guy who looked like Suge so they gave him a chance)...

My only problem was with the Snoop character, I thought he was lame and failed to capture any of snoops charisma (and even f Gary gray admitted he didn't look at all like Snoop, Nipsey shoulda done it), hell I can even act like Snoop the way that guy did.....and why not put a little better effort into making that one dude look like warren g bringing snoop into the studio
« Last Edit: July 24, 2016, 01:52:59 PM by Infinite Trapped In 1996 »

Chef_YRD

« Reply #14 on: July 24, 2016, 01:51:34 PM »

He looks more like Mack 10 to me tho ha
"Colder than dolemite 3 o'clock on a North Pole night In a suit made outta hoe hair woven tight rolling Pluto rocks turned to dice"

"I'm like a dream forgotten by van gough you allergic to handsoap,plus you dome dudes by the van load,wouldn't give you a jacket at lambeau"