Author Topic: I think I should be added to some kind of Wall of Shame...  (Read 129 times)

NoT

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • The Lonely one...
I think I should be added to some kind of Wall of Shame...
« on: April 22, 2003, 11:10:33 AM »
Not for biting, that's wack shit that I don't do, but for being such an asshole punk rookie when I got here last year. I came in all like I was such a ghetto kid when that doesn't really represent me. I felt like I needed to talk like I was in that kind of situation to get accepted on the INTERNET? Man, that's wack shit. I'm well-liked in real life for just being myself. Here's the truth not that anyone cares but I'm going through a rough spot and just felt like venting.

When I was younger my family was absolutely dirt poor (and I really did live at the Jane-Finch Corridor a.k.a. "Driftwood" back then). Both of my parents got a university education, but neither one was very successful to start off with. My dad started out as a lawyer, but got rejected from becoming a partner and started his own mutual fund company on a bank loan. For the longest time my mom's work as a (relatively) poorly-paid lawyer kept my family in rent, food, and car payments. I went to a private school, but needed to earn a scholarship for my parents to be able to afford to send me there (the public education system isn't so good in Ontario these days). A couple of years later my dad's company took off and now we're actually pretty wealthy. I'm going to school in fucking Switzerland for a year before university right now and I worked at a bank in Barbados during the first semester.

Basically, my family was ghetto when I was a youngin', now we're doing alright so I was a dick for acting like I still had it rough a year ago. Sorry for being a lying ass bitch...

... not that I give two shits about anyone on the internet's opinion of me.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2003, 10:49:00 AM by NoT »
Nick of Time
SADISTIC MISFITS

Yo, ya 14-carat gold slum computer wizard ~
Tappin' inside my rap page causes blizzards ~
- Ghostface Killah

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
Re:I think I should be added to some kind of Wall of Shame...
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2003, 11:24:06 AM »
Just for making that post, realizing, maturing and admitting, my respect for you has increased, peace

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

NoT

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • The Lonely one...
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2003, 11:29:04 AM »
Thanks, man. You've always had my respect. I just can't believe I was such an immature dick. I acted so different from the way I am in real life.
Nick of Time
SADISTIC MISFITS

- Ghostface Killah

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2003, 12:10:10 PM »
You were K.I.N.G.S., I was Elite, and you had skillz, I didn't care how much of a dick you were, I was trying to beat you, the cockiness was just part of the game I thought. Oh well. Good looking on yourself though. G'Luck in the future.

NoT

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • The Lonely one...
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2003, 12:13:38 PM »
Fair enough. I'm actually a pretty layed-back person in real life (except when I'm drunk, I get violent then) and the cockiness was just part of it. I mean about the lying. While it was all white lies and distorting the truth rather than straight making it up I still don't like doing that. Whatever, like I said before it was immature.
Nick of Time
SADISTIC MISFITS

- Ghostface Killah

TheSheriff

« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2003, 01:14:25 PM »
Man, my respect increased massively for you, right there.