Author Topic: Just woke up from a trippy dream bout dre  (Read 498 times)

Ebony Zebedee

Just woke up from a trippy dream bout dre
« on: August 01, 2016, 03:54:48 PM »
So Im in Dres house, which is this little apartment near a themepark with heavy security. Everything white. The walls, the furniture.

Im in the lounge room with dre and his mother. Even his mother was white. She was senile too.

Im trying to drape his mother in this intricate design i cut out of newspaper and dre lookin at me like im weird. The paper kept tearing but she just sat still and let me fuss over her.

Then all these posh looking teenagers came in and started being smartmouth with me like they shit dont stink.

Dre went to a back room and i get the vibe he checkin to see if i can handle myself. I start talking slick to the teenages and we move outside to argue. Dre locks us out.

Then its the next day and i go back and Dre lets me in and gives me a pice of paper with some weed crumpled up in it.

This other lady comes in and tells me they've just been out on the town but im welcome to stay.

Didnt actually smoke with Dre.  Put the weed in pocket but got to chill in the lounge.

I love my dreams about famous people.

Recently had a nightmare bout Cube.

We sitting at a kitchen bench laughing together bout how he just murdered all these people. Then i put my hand on his shoulder and say "you let your gaurd down buddy. Im ashamed of you" and i walk of down the hall into this sitting room.

Theres a tv news report on showing how Cube murdered all these people and im shitting myself thinking "he knows where i live" woke up in a panic.

Got to tell dj yella bout a dream i had of him when he was in Australia last year.

He came up my street in a big black tour bus and came to my bedroom window and handed me a straight outta compton sweater.

He read my message and replied with thanks.

Its way better than meeting them in real life where i would probably make a complete ass outta myself.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2016, 04:04:33 PM by Ebony Zebedee »

Calilove323

Sccit

Re: Just woke up from a trippy dream bout dre
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2016, 12:07:18 AM »
You should tell DJ Vlad about your dream with cube .. He used to have those dreams as a child

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2016, 02:57:46 AM »
You should tell DJ Vlad about your dream with cube .. He used to have those dreams as a child

Huh?  Where did that come from?  Vlad said he had dreams about cube?
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sccit

« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2016, 09:21:52 AM »

Huh?  Where did that come from?  Vlad said he had dreams about cube?

Peep some Vlad interviews, he's infatuated with his childhood fantasies of cube being a real killer .. He tells it in every other interview