Author Topic: Messed Up Law About Terroists  (Read 201 times)

Big BpG

Re: Messed Up Law About Terroists
« Reply #15 on: September 27, 2001, 08:22:29 PM »

he isnt homeless now,and hes gettin fed,maybe that was his plan??lol

but all that talk bout spillin coffee and breakin into a house and gettin injured has givin  me many good ideas  ;)  8)

Hahaha, i remember a report i heard about some theif who was going to steal some ish from this house, anyway he want on the roof of the house and started walking on the sky light ... and fell through, he ended up messed up with broken bones... he sued the owners of the house , who were sleeping at the time... and they had to pay like 125,000 dollars or something... I WAS LIKE WHAT! THIS DUDE ISN'T SUPPOSE TO BE ON THE ROOF, SUE HIM FOR BREAKING YOUR WINDOW, THEN SUE HIS AZZ FOR BREAKING HIS LEGS!

-Big BpG
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Albums I Bought This Year

From '93 to '05

TheShiznit227

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "We Livin' this shit 'til the day that we die, Survival of the Fit only the strong survive..." Mobb Deep
Re: Messed Up Law About Terroists
« Reply #16 on: September 28, 2001, 11:24:36 AM »
How in the fuck did he get 20 years for that shit, it could be true but it sounds too fucked up to be, he prolly wouldnt even get probation or community serivice...
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
"One Nation under a Groove, gettin' down jus' for tha funk of it..."

"Rest In Peace to all lives Stolen on September 11th, 2001..." Trey Lawrence III

"Yo, they call me Nas, I'm not your legal type of fella/Moet drinkin, marijuana smokin street dwellah" Nas on "Represent"