Author Topic: Snoop Dogg A Studio Gangster? Called Out At Peace Rally! Sylk-E Fyne  (Read 1426 times)

jmix

Snoop Dogg A Studio Gangster? Called Out At Peace Rally! Sylk-E Fyne On West Coast Unity

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/rlK2yFh7Z4w" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/rlK2yFh7Z4w</a>

Okka

Damn, she sounds bitter. Was Sylk E.Fine even signed to Dogg House/Doggystyle?

WestWestYA

Salty Bitch.

WestSideDon

Damn, she sounds bitter. Was Sylk E.Fine even signed to Dogg House/Doggystyle?

Dont think so, she just appeared on "Trust Me" on Top Dogg and "Got Beef" on the eastsidaz album. I think she also had a single featuring snoop, called "Ya Style"...

3rd Coast

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Showin naked ass in the great state of Texas
crabs in a bucket,,,nigga do somethin positive another nigga gone hate it..

jmix

Ebony Zebedee

I dont agree with her argument that Snoop should have debated with the fella who showed up to front him.

Having attended a Black Lives Matter Rally myself, if the organisers pay mind to the haters it takes away from what their trying to achieve at the event.

No comment on the studio gangsta remark.... i mean snoop obviously not as directly involved in the community cos he so high profile and would get mobbed.... but he did use his status with Game (who initiated the rally) to bring about a positive change.... which Sylk E Fine could encourage by promoting the movement rather than entering the debate and criticizing which is something that happens all to often and again takes away from the intention and what their trying to achieve....

I dont know about discrimination in direct relation to female artists... im a fan of doggyz anglez, silk n yoyo and they were all Put On by prominant male artists.... the fact that their careers werent as healthy isnt a situation that soley effects females... theres plenty of male artists from those eras who aren't as high profile due to lack of support from fans....

Okka

Sylk E.Fine even dissed Dre and Snoop back in '95 and Snoop chose to fuck with her even after that. I'm not sure why she thinks that Snoop didn't "do right by her". Snoop put her on two albums and was featured on her album too.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
1rst off.. Snoop shouldn't get blamed... if anything he should be celebrated cause he's done more for the coast than anybody outside of Dre.

...but other than that I like Sylk-E Fyne and I like how she gave Snoop props about the Eastsidaz album and the work he was doing getting all those artists together during that period of his career and making great music doing it.  When Snoop branching outside the coast and started fucking with Neptunes and shit like that the Coast kind of took a step back.

Not Snoop's fault he tried all he could with his label and had a nice string of albums and projects he put work into.  It's his prerogative if he wants to do some branching out after all of that.  Dude has done his work and then some.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

jmix

Re: Snoop Dogg A Studio Gangster? Called Out At Peace Rally! Sylk-E Fyne
« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2016, 12:31:49 AM »
Jesse?

yes?

Jesse? Jesse Sir-RAT? Is that really you? Your the guy who sucked off R. Kelly for a local interview.
why dont you blow me champ?
you know who i am so wtf are YOU?

jmix

« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2016, 12:33:47 AM »

what do you do?
Rat
Fuck your mother.

bust out! that

Shine box.

This white boy can walk where you cannot, simp.
Hows that?
« Last Edit: August 03, 2016, 12:35:31 AM by jmix »

Calilove323

« Reply #11 on: August 03, 2016, 07:50:18 AM »
Jmix, that's Hack. He's Sccif's right hand man. He's a shit talker troublemaker from the east coast. Sccif thinks beefing raises the activity level on the forum. I believe you already crushed that wigger.

JonnyTanna

« Reply #12 on: August 04, 2016, 09:15:16 AM »
Jesse?

yes?

Jesse? Jesse Sir-RAT? Is that really you? Your the guy who sucked off R. Kelly for a local interview.

What's this all about?

jmix

« Reply #13 on: August 06, 2016, 01:52:51 PM »
Jesse?

yes?

Jesse I've heard many stories about you bruv. You can scare no one from your knees. Just because you go somewhere doesn't mean you don't have to pay, blow the piper to get there.

eat a dick bitch.

you cant see me.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #14 on: August 06, 2016, 02:54:07 PM »
The crip gang embraces Snoop Dogg as a member even if YOU don't.

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.