Author Topic: Fabolous Strikes Gold, Starts New Record Label, Goes on tour with 50  (Read 123 times)

fa bo lo us

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • im gangsta, yall just wannabees
Fabolous Strikes Gold, Starts New Record Label:

By Nolan Strong
Date: 4/22/2003 3:30 PM

Fabolous' sophomore release Street Dreams was recently certified gold, moving over 500,000 units in just six weeks. The album remains in the Top 20 on Billboard's Top 200 Albums Chart.

Fabolous recently teamed up with comedian Eddie Griffin for a Lipton Brisk radio advertisement which starts in May. Fabolous also endorses Reebok, Nextel, Sean John and Pop Tarts.

The Brooklyn bred emcee will perform his current single, "Can't Let You Go," on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno May 6 and Fox's blowout extravaganza, Summer Music Mania which airs May 22.

The song features Elektra label mate Lil Mo, and Mike Shorey - the first signing to Fab's own imprint, Street Family Entertainment.

Fab recently landed an opening spot on the upcoming 50 Cent tour, which according to 50 Cent will also feature Jay-Z.

WHO SAYS GANGSTAS DONT PROSPER?
'i never park my cl in the p's, coz the system in the back make it look like i got parkinsons disease'

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:Fabolous Strikes Gold, Starts New Record Label, Goes on tour with 50
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2003, 04:30:55 PM »
Lol I hope Ashanti wont be there.. shes in Fab's single, she will slap 50 if hes there