Author Topic: Talib Kweli's Twitter Game  (Read 379 times)

Ebony Zebedee

Talib Kweli's Twitter Game
« on: July 30, 2016, 04:48:31 PM »
Talib Kweli has a formidable presence on twitter.

From engaging with fans to debating trolls, his tweets are informative, light hearted, sarcastic, serious and encouraging to anyone who considers themself an advocate of social justice.

He's got about a million followers but he uses his presence foremost to engage with trolls who argue against things like Black Lives Matter to the more debase trolls who call him the N-Word viciously or attack and play down his achievements.

All Talib needs to do is support something like Zoe Saldana's portraying Nina Simone and his TL goes off with people from all over throwing shade for supporting something they dont agree with.

He often employs a Socratic approach with trolls. Questioning their beliefs with reason, prompting them to resort to trivial discrepancies with his use of terms such as  coon, in an effort to try and belittle his belief system.

I highly recommend following him if you want to interact and join the conversation. He tweets rapidly and if your passionate about rap or any other current issues and make valid statements that pack a punch, odds are you'll get a retweet or reply.

Just sayin.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Re: Talib Kweli's Twitter Game
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2016, 07:01:25 PM »
nice post.  I added him.   I was a big fan of his Reflection Eternal album with Hi-Tek and the Black Star album with Mos Def.  Haven't really been able to get into much of his stuff since then, but he's highly articulate, so it might make for a good read
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)