Author Topic: Suge's bail got reduced to 10mill and he still can't pay it?  (Read 410 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
25 mill he could of done in his prime but a 10 mill bail seems feesable for someone of Suge's stature.   I mean didn't Dre pay Nates 10mill bail like it was nothin to get Nate back in time for an up in smoke show?

Makes you wonder how much Suge really has and where?  You'd think he got 10mill hidin somewhere

My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

LostAngel

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I believe Dr.Dre should own Compton...
Re: Suge's bail got reduced to 10mill and he still can't pay it?
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2016, 03:56:03 PM »
Nate's bail was 1 million. Not 10.
I believe Dr.Dre should own Compton, Dr.Dre said X Man you're onto somethig...

Calilove323

« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2016, 06:21:42 PM »
IN, Suge has so many creditors, if he produces that kind of money, the court won't let him post it.

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2016, 08:59:29 PM »
Not only that, but if Suge randomly has that money to pay, it's going to open up a can of worms.  Remember he had filed for bankruptcy in the past and claimed he only had a very small amount of assets.  And the IRS can ask where it came from and probably throw in some tax evasion charges.

Plus it's not like Suge has a huge fortune stashed in offshore accounts -- keep in mind that he hasn't made any big money moves in a long time, and he's likely been depleting his funds over the years, with how he lives.  It doesn't mean he's broke... I'm sure he has enough to cover the bail amount, but realistically it might not leave him with much after that.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2016, 10:40:59 PM »
Nate's bail was 1 million. Not 10.

Ohh shit I was trippin... Don't know why I was thinking 10.... Makes more sense now
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2016, 12:09:23 AM »
He might be thinking is it worth it? Dude knows they're going to throw the book at him, why waste whatever money he has left.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"