Author Topic: DPG/2pac "THUG POUND" album - **DL LINK**Reel Mixes, DAT Mixes + more  (Read 2529 times)

doggfather

Re: DPG/2pac "THUG POUND" album - **DL LINK**Reel Mixes, DAT Mixes + more
« Reply #15 on: August 02, 2016, 03:20:41 AM »
link aint works to me, can we gat another one?  ;D
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

Efrain

« Reply #16 on: August 02, 2016, 08:18:43 AM »

Just updated with another link

NIBIRU

« Reply #17 on: August 02, 2016, 04:10:17 PM »
Very good job EFRAIN , very thx , youre a king  ;)   i'm fan of DEATH ROW

your mix of WAR GAMES   8) 8)

100% FRENCH FUNK

doggfather

« Reply #18 on: August 03, 2016, 02:48:15 AM »

Just updated with another link

thanks!
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

Young Old Head

« Reply #19 on: August 03, 2016, 07:52:12 AM »
damn! haven't listened yet but thanks for all the effort efrain!
all that's missing is a dope ass cover to match 8)

Cash Money Blood Gang

805Cyclone

« Reply #20 on: August 04, 2016, 04:56:47 AM »
Great work. Sounds awesome.

donfathaimmortal

« Reply #21 on: August 04, 2016, 06:45:37 AM »
damn! haven't listened yet but thanks for all the effort efrain!
all that's missing is a dope ass cover to match 8)

The spot got shook, it was hell below | Is that Futureshock ?? | Hell, no, it's Death Row !

donfathaimmortal

« Reply #22 on: August 04, 2016, 08:48:46 AM »
T.A.N.X. Efrain for your mixes  8) Great ! I also love this "Don't Stop" remix with this intrumental ♫
The spot got shook, it was hell below | Is that Futureshock ?? | Hell, no, it's Death Row !

woof

Giesuz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Veterano
« Reply #24 on: August 04, 2016, 01:34:49 PM »
great work, again! efrain got the high quality standard  8)

soopa-man

« Reply #25 on: August 04, 2016, 02:38:05 PM »
Thanks! Homie, this shit makes it so I can bump in the ride and not just at home for me, if you ever get a chance fix up that "Street Life" joint, need that, HAHA ...it's all good though thanks for the time, you put in on this shit!

blaze one

escowino

« Reply #26 on: August 05, 2016, 08:26:47 AM »
Thanx for your work. Love the mixes, sounds really good. That "Don't Stop" mix fits together perfectly.

edimean22

• 'G'
« Reply #27 on: August 06, 2016, 07:24:46 AM »
Can you please upload this on ZippyShare? I cant download with that link.

[qu

ote author=Efrain link=topic=324618.msg3087756#msg3087756 date=1469999921]
Hi Everyone,

I'm sorry this took so long. I really wanted to have this up a month or two ago but I've been so busy and there were one or two songs I wasn't happy with. On the tentative track list I posted some songs were changed. Here's what I have for ya (along with breakdowns)

01-eastside_party_DAT_mixdown (snoop)
This seems to be a demo or alternate version of Snoop's "Eastisde Party" from the "At his best" Death Row album and Doggfather sessions. The DAT that leaked was essentially just a straight studio recording with zero post production. It was the instrumental featured in this mix and Snoop's vocal track (one, mixed). I was able to isolate Nate's vocals and process them separately, layering them over Snoop's vocals--who's also needed work. The instrumental was doctored to give it some exuberance. You'll notice this track begins with the same odd 2pac vocals that the retail version of the song begins with. For years people wondered why the song began with 2pac shouting something that wasn't even understandable. This leaked DAT didn't have that 2pac clip, it's actually from (coincidentally) the "Initiated" reel, also cut from the LP version of that song. Listen to the end of "Initiated" below, you'll hear the source of this strange and seemingly random 2pac vocal.

02-eastside_party_DAT_mixdown (dpg)
The second vocal track on this DAT. Has Daz and Tray Deee filling in for Snoop on the first and third verse. Only difference here is I extended the 2pac vocal intro in the beginning.

03-every_single_day_daz_version_reel_mixdown_(LP)
My mixdown from the leaked 24 track reel comprising 90% of the elements on the reel. I left off several ad-lib/effect tracks and muted several portions of the hook to accommodate everyone without feeling overwhelming.

04-every_single_day_daz_version_reel_mixdown_(inst)
Instrumental version of above.

05-every_single_day_daz_version_reel_mixdown_(alt)
My mix. Dropped the electric guitar track, played with some of the ad-libs, added DOC in the intro.  

06-monique_(feat. soopafly)_(LP)
This was a released song of Wide Awake's failed 25-to-life compilation series (vol.2) that largely when unnoticed. Not a bad little song, thought I'd throw it on here to mix it up.

07-initiated_reel_mixdown_(LP)
My mixdown of the 24 track master reel of initiated. This contains almost all of the retail elements of the song however two or three adlib vocal tracks aren't present, so you'll notice some differences (ex. Daz's verse doesn't start with "... year motherfucker!"). Of course since I mixed each tracks differently, it sounds different than the retail. Also, as mentioned above the song runs slightly longer with unheard 2pac ad-libs (that randomly ended up on the retail version of Snoop's "Eastside Party")

08-just_watching_remastered
Unreleased 2pac and DPG track I worked over pretty good. Not going to get much better than that.  

09-NY87_reel_mixdown_mix_1_(LP)
My mixdown of the 24 track reel. I made some decisions here to leave out elements and ad-libs on the reel that I didn't feel were good in the song. 2pac also apparently recorded his verse after this song was put to tape, so the song had to be extended to accommodate him. I added a lot of beat drops and other things. Sounds great.  

10-NY87_reel_mixdown_mix_2_(no_shake)
Same as above but without the shaker track. Sounds similar to the Retail DPG version.

11-NY87_reel_mixdown_mix_3_(alt_after_hours_mix)
Similar but it uses a different rhode track. Alternate mix.

12-untitled_reel_mixdown_(vocal)
My mix of the untitled instrumental found on the 24 track reel that had ESD and NY87. This song was just an instrumental, so I re-worked the 2pac and Dogg Pound "Don't Stop" vocals and layered them over. Fits great. You can also finally hear Kurupt's hidden verse (not on retail version of "Don't Stop") over a beat. Gives the song a lighter vibe.

13-untitled_reel_mixdown_(inst)
Same as above but instrumental version.

14-war_games_vocal_reel_mixdown_(alt)
This is my mix of the 2pac reel "war games", though not full we do have most of the vocals. I put it over an old Daz produced Lady of Rage remix from their Death Row days. So here you have 2pac "war games" produced by Daz... mixed by me : )

There is some fun stuff in here. Definitely some good summer songs (Eastside Party, Every Single Day, untitled, etc). Sorry again for the delay on this, hope you enjoy!

Link:
MEGA
Code: [Select]
https://mega.nz/#!b1Q2HQwA!qTFidUEh7EmCt4HgjOGxrC9toO7rce7M2okVQ7_4ImE
Link:
Mediafire
Code: [Select]
http://www.mediafire.com/download/ibb77ns1683bnub/dubcnn2016.rar  

[/quote]

JohnnyL

« Reply #28 on: August 07, 2016, 04:56:58 AM »
 Great job on this, Efrain.  While I don't have the best ear for picking up on everything, some of the improvements on here are glaringly obvious.  NY87, for example, sounds much clearer.  On the original leak, it sounded like 2pac was rapping his verse over the phone.  Now it sounds like he's actually on the track with the rest of them. 

+1

dnjp4life

« Reply #29 on: August 11, 2016, 11:46:02 AM »
Really nice job on using 'Don't Stop' lyrics on the 'G Ride on the Eastside' beat, it fits really well.  Also haven't heard some of the verses on 'Every Single Day' before, and 'Monique' is new to me, it's a great track with a different beat to what Daz and Soopafly normally rapped on at the time.

How is it that you came to get all these reels in the first place?  For example, I've been listening to 'Initiated' for years but I would never have known that 2Pac has a ton of extra adlibs during the track unless you had posted this mix.

Thanks for putting this together for everyone. +1