Author Topic: New Artist - Jedidiah Breeze - Bitch Better Gimme My Money - Prod DJ Mustard  (Read 312 times)

Ebony Zebedee

So this guy gave me a link on twitter. We had a bit of playful banter and I gave him a listen

He said he dropped 25k on this track.... I'm concerned in that I think it's a weak track but I also think he's got potential.

He's from Texas original but lives in LA and is hardworking with a great attitude.

He'll be supporting Baby Bash this month in Long Beach.

Give him a listen and feel free to critique

I'll pass any positive criticism on to him.

SuperSpider

He GAVE 25K to somebody else, so he can rap about HIMSELF chin checking other people who are supposed to cough up money to him. What a joke  ???

Ebony Zebedee

He GAVE 25K to somebody else, so he can rap about HIMSELF chin checking other people who are supposed to cough up money to him. What a joke  ???

Apparently hes worked with Nicki Minaj amongst others.
I thought the video was goofball but I think he has skills.
I was concerned bout 25k in that the track seems quite basic but im not knowledgable of the industry.

I wouldnt call him a joke.

Hes dedicated to his craft and willing to invest in his own success.

Im not looking for hate.

More constructive criticism.

Its easy to point fingers and pin point flaws as an outsider.

Takes courage to actually attempt to enter the industry and succeed.

And beats dont come for free

SuperSpider

Apparently hes worked with Nicki Minaj amongst others.
I thought the video was goofball but I think he has skills.
I was concerned bout 25k in that the track seems quite basic but im not knowledgable of the industry.

I wouldnt call him a joke.

Hes dedicated to his craft and willing to invest in his own success.

Im not looking for hate.

More constructive criticism.

Its easy to point fingers and pin point flaws as an outsider.

Takes courage to actually attempt to enter the industry and succeed.

And beats dont come for free

I'm just saying he could have chosen a different subject matter rather than the same old, same old unless he is able to put a different spin to it. Sadly, not evident from this track/video.

Chef_YRD

I just don't know why everyone tries to rap...I hope he keeps his day job
"Colder than dolemite 3 o'clock on a North Pole night In a suit made outta hoe hair woven tight rolling Pluto rocks turned to dice"

"I'm like a dream forgotten by van gough you allergic to handsoap,plus you dome dudes by the van load,wouldn't give you a jacket at lambeau"