Author Topic: 2pacs first verse on "Picture Me Rolling" may be one of his all time best  (Read 570 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Damn I was bumping that shit the other day... I mean it's always been a good Pac song and one I liked but I guess the ganja was right or the night was right or whatever but damn that shit hit me like Revelation from Pac speaking from the heavens...still Rollin like its 96.....and I'm infinite trapped in 96

Anyway someone post the lyrics to that first verse and you will see not only is it spectacular but it's true on a deeper level than any other rappers can go to...as most rappers just try to come with fly rhymes but what Pac was doing was so much more than just rhyming....

I mean it's true he had a price on his head, puffy likely had a bounty on his head, the Feds really were watching him, he really wasn't selling any drugs or anything like that, he really did have a real fear of being another statistic, another number, prison number or murder statistic....yet thru it all you could still picture Pac Rollin....

I mean it's deep enough to produce tears in the eyes (or at least seduce the brain into a dreamlike state) this is one of those pac tracks that is that powerful... Off the top of my head the only pac song I remember cryin to was "white mans world" and that might sound strange cause I'm white but the line about his girl might leave for "somebody who is richer" that part got to me one night and I was ballin at that part of the song.. I may of cried to "Krazy" as well but not sure

Picture me rollin in my 500 Benz
I got no love for these niggaz, there's no need to be friends
They got me under surveillance, that's what somebody be tellin
Know there's dope bein sold, but +I+ ain't the one sellin!
Don't want to be another number
I got a fuckin gang of weed to keep from goin under
The federales wanna see me dead - niggaz put prices on my head
Now I got two Rottwillers by me bed, I feed em lead
Now I'm released, how will I live? Will God forgive me
for all the dirt a nigga did, to feed kids?
One life to live, it's so hard to be positive
when niggaz shootin at your crib
Mama, I'm still thuggin, the world is a war zone
My homies is inmates, and most of them dead wrong
Full grown, finally a man, just scheamin on ways
to put some green inside the palms of my empty hands
Just picture me rollin
Flossin a Benz on rims that isn't stolen
My dreams is censored, my hopes are gone
I'm like a fiend that finally sees when all the dope is gone
My nerves is wrecked, heart beatin and my hands is swollen
thinkin of the G's I'll be holdin, picture me rollin
« Last Edit: August 02, 2016, 05:01:12 AM by Infinite Trapped In 1996 »
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

FUCK-YOU-BItch

shit nigggga you really trapped in 96 like when sam sneed got beaten down by pac,outlawz etc. or just like when faggot andre young let his cheeks and his asshole fucked by 666 mason illuminati jimmy ivoine whores like really dammnnn wake up mane or just i call danny boy for you just to fuck your in your ass..???

• Muthafuckin' Don!
shit nigggga you really trapped in 96 like when sam sneed got beaten down by pac,outlawz etc. or just like when faggot andre young let his cheeks and his asshole fucked by 666 mason illuminati jimmy ivoine whores like really dammnnn wake up mane or just i call danny boy for you just to fuck your in your ass..???

That's funny because I was actually around in 96' and actually lived and experienced it and the furthest thing from anyone's mind at the time was Sam sneed or jimmy Iovine....

What it was really about if you the mental capabilities to appreciate it, it was about 2pac, death row, Dogg pound, west coast doin it bigger than it's ever been done and the great grandson of sharecroppers descendants of ex-slaves (2pac) having his voice and brilliance spread across the whole world.... And on Dre's side of things it was about Dre having the courage to step away from a situation that wasn't right for him and strike out on his own
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

FUCK-YOU-BItch

That's funny because I was actually around in 96' and actually lived and experienced it and the furthest thing from anyone's mind at the time was Sam sneed or jimmy Iovine....

What it was really about if you the mental capabilities to appreciate it, it was about 2pac, death row, Dogg pound, west coast doin it bigger than it's ever been done and the great grandson of sharecroppers descendants of ex-slaves (2pac) having his voice and brilliance spread across the whole world.... And on Dre's side of things it was about Dre having the courage to step away from a situation that wasn't right for him and strike out on his own

yeah dre sucking nas dick fuck off..

• Muthafuckin' Don!

yeah dre sucking nas dick fuck off..

East/west Killaz is a classic Dre/Nas joint