Author Topic: 'Snoop Does NOT Speak For Long Beach' -Big Flossy EXPOSES SNOOP - Gang Rally/Sno  (Read 2929 times)

bigpimpin20

guess thats only attention snoop will give flossy for half hour of wchinin lol

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
I wonder what he has to say about the deep shit snoop was in at death row that he chose to allude to. all in all snoop don't owe nobody shit but he shoulda at least been creating businesses his city. he had one of the best blueprints in suge.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

bigpimpin20

I wonder what he has to say about the deep shit snoop was in at death row that he chose to allude to. all in all snoop don't owe nobody shit but he shoulda at least been creating businesses his city. he had one of the best blueprints in suge.
what business suge created in compton?

Hitmen for hire.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
didn't suge have a car shop in compton?
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!

bigpimpin20

never heard about that thats why i was askin

bigpimpin20

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
never heard about that thats why i was askin
it was called let me ride hydraulics or somethin' like that.

SuperSpider

Okka

You should've asked Flossy if Snoop's a real Dogg Pound Gangsta Crip :snoopfacepalm:

jmix

You should've asked Flossy if Snoop's a real Dogg Pound Gangsta Crip :snoopfacepalm:

i asked him if snoop was rollin 20s

OG Filthy Wimp

I see where flossy is coming from why would snoop be up in there in a damn pendelton looking like a fucking fool.   Just be a regular grown as 40 year old man the gimmick is played out.
SO THERE I WAS EATING A BURGER AND FRIES WITH SUGE KNIGHT....

bigpimpin20

you shouldve ask him does he have a job at this point of his life lol maybe Snoop gon reach out and put him on tour as a blunt roller since he too old and too small to do security work lol
« Last Edit: August 16, 2016, 11:58:59 AM by bigpimpin20 »

Okka

I know. I was just trying to be funny.