Author Topic: DJ Quik slams YG and Stampede Mngmt. over "My Hitta"  (Read 1249 times)

Mr. Theo

DJ Quik slams YG and Stampede Mngmt. over "My Hitta"
« on: August 08, 2016, 05:59:18 AM »
"DJ Quik took to Twitter early Monday morning to express his anger with YG over 2013 business dealings. "Y'all had me engineer and record 'My Nigga' for YG and did not give me credit," Quik said in a tweet directed at YG's management company, before adding, "My lawyer has you [in] his sights." Quik then went on to confront YG directly, telling him to "be safe on the block I invented" and demanding YG send him his "engineering credits for stemming and recording vocals on your platinum song." He also demanded a Platinum plaque for his work on "My Nigga," which peaked at No. 19 on the Billboard Hot 100 chart in 2013 and was eventually certified Platinum by the RIAA."

BE SAFE ON THE BLOCK I INVENTED .

Quote of the year .  

#RosecransTheAlbum coming soon!

KASHIF N' QUIK   MY FAVORITES MUSICIANS ALL TIME #RIPKASHIF

Chef_YRD

Re: DJ Quik slams YG and Stampede Mngmt. over "My Hitta"
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2016, 09:23:53 AM »
Crazy...hopefully he's choosing to build up some hype to FINALLY release rosecrans...Definte quote of a lifetime I wonder what will come from this tho
"Colder than dolemite 3 o'clock on a North Pole night In a suit made outta hoe hair woven tight rolling Pluto rocks turned to dice"

"I'm like a dream forgotten by van gough you allergic to handsoap,plus you dome dudes by the van load,wouldn't give you a jacket at lambeau"

FUCK-YOU-BItch

« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2016, 12:02:10 PM »
Quik is such a fucnig loser.... i did this i did that fuck outta here you funky fruit bitch needs to learn the business..

Chef_YRD

« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2016, 12:18:09 PM »
Quik is such a fucnig loser.... i did this i did that fuck outta here you funky fruit bitch needs to learn the business..

Bruh he's gotten very little credit for his extensive contributions to the game and you have Spider-Man as your pic chill out
"Colder than dolemite 3 o'clock on a North Pole night In a suit made outta hoe hair woven tight rolling Pluto rocks turned to dice"

"I'm like a dream forgotten by van gough you allergic to handsoap,plus you dome dudes by the van load,wouldn't give you a jacket at lambeau"

Mr. Theo

« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2016, 12:26:51 PM »

According to the disctionary

Loser

[loo-zer]

People who's have Spider Man pic on your avi.

Chef_YRD

« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2016, 01:09:40 PM »

According to the disctionary

Loser

[loo-zer]

People who's have Spider Man pic on your avi.

Bet you this dude has a pair of underoos he can't bring himself to throw away

Blood$

« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2016, 02:05:27 PM »
I would say he was probably work for hire therefore he gets no royalties or a plaque but who knows, the blame probably is more on the label than YG directly

hrsmn_london

« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2016, 02:52:23 PM »
Let's not respond to someone who one, like Spiderman, and two, disses an absolute musical genius.

FUCK-YOU-BItch

« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2016, 03:15:07 PM »
Let's not respond to someone who one, like Spiderman, and two, disses an absolute musical genius.

You dumfuck you where the hell i dissed him about his skills his Business side was and is still lame since the Dr days and the aftermath days and now he's still crying like a bitchassshoenigga and you fucking Dr. Octopussys are dickricking til the end of time fuck outta here

Chef_YRD

« Reply #9 on: August 08, 2016, 03:18:06 PM »

You dumfuck you where the hell i dissed him about his skills his Business side was and is still lame since the Dr days and the aftermath days and now he's still crying like a bitchassshoenigga and you fucking Dr. Octopussys are dickricking til the end of time fuck outta here

I don't dick ride I'm just anti-hater....and my hater sense always tingles when I see what you have to say about anything...it's all love tho I just don't understand how you can bad mouth someone for getting what's rightfully there's

Blood$

« Reply #10 on: August 08, 2016, 07:18:27 PM »
you fucking Dr. Octopussys are dickricking til the end of time fuck outta here

lmfao!

papa-smurf

« Reply #11 on: August 09, 2016, 12:01:02 AM »
dj quik a og! give that man his credit

FUCK-YOU-BItch

« Reply #12 on: August 09, 2016, 05:46:37 AM »
He can get his credit nobody said anything about that! but why is quik always so stupid??? it´s not the 1st time, he got lawyers right? or is he broke to pay them ? or is he on some ego trip like im not paying anyting for lawyers but fucking up his puplishing right right??? fuck outta here quik cut your fucking woman hair and be a man mothafucka!!!

Mr. Theo

« Reply #13 on: August 09, 2016, 07:13:43 AM »
He can get his credit nobody said anything about that! but why is quik always so stupid??? it´s not the 1st time, he got lawyers right? or is he broke to pay them ? or is he on some ego trip like im not paying anyting for lawyers but fucking up his puplishing right right??? fuck outta here quik cut your fucking woman hair and be a man mothafucka!!!

...  :puke:

Sccit

« Reply #14 on: August 09, 2016, 01:05:25 PM »
Damn quik engineered that? Makes sense, the first album was sonically superior .. Still brazy better tho.