Author Topic: Snoop Dogg on The Breakfast Club  (Read 1953 times)

Blood$

Snoop Dogg on The Breakfast Club
« on: August 11, 2016, 09:20:24 PM »

excellent interview

LostAngel

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I believe Dr.Dre should own Compton...
Re: Snoop Dogg on The Breakfast Club
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2016, 04:09:59 AM »
Snoop is one smart ass dude, and he looks chilled as fuck!
I believe Dr.Dre should own Compton, Dr.Dre said X Man you're onto somethig...

Eddz

« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2016, 04:20:39 PM »
You can clearly see Snopp's growth & maturity which is good  8)

DMX throwing up after eating 4 hot dogs was funny as fuck  :tupachappy:

Sccit

« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2016, 01:06:06 AM »
Glooks on posting, guna peep this later

doggfather

« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2016, 11:38:42 PM »
Glooks on posting, guna peep this later
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

Konnekted

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2016, 09:52:00 AM »
It's funny Snoop sitting there saying dat moonrock is too much for him, that was unexpected! I though he was the main
man on gettin high  ;D 8)

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm as laidback as possible without being high
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2016, 02:21:30 AM »
Why oh why oh why don't these interviewers ever dare to ask hardball questions? It's always the same flattery and 'reminisce with us' or 'let's talk about smoking'. Sure, this is a pleasant interview and Snoop is chill and fun here, but really, that's easy when you're only cosying up to him. Let that Dogg yelp and ask him nastier questions, see how chill he remains then.
Here's a list of things, of the top of my head, that would make for an actually interesting interview with Snoop Dogg:

- To what extent do you still care for hiphop, seeing how you've branched out so widely in recent years?
- What would you say is your worst album and why?
- How big a percentage of your musical output would you say you phone in?
- You've worked with an insane number of artists. How much of that was for fun and how much for money?
- Your fans have repeatedly accused you of being a sell-out. To what extent would you say that's true?
- Do you think the concept of DPGC is still relevant in this day and age?
- Do you prefer working with Pharell over working with DPGCs?
- Are you jealous of Eminem's close working relationship with Dr. Dre?
- Eminem and you are Dre's most succesful protegés and are very different artists. How do you think the two of you compare to each other and can you praise Eminem and criticize yourself while you explain this?
- If you liked No Limit so much, why did you turn your back on them as soon as you could?
- Why have you cheated so many of your own protegés out of money?
- Why did you mostly stop rapping introspectively like you did on many songs of 'Tha Last Meal'?
- To what extent was Snoop Lion a gimmick?
- To me 'No Limit Top Dogg's guest list felt that you desperately wanted to prove you were still westcoast. Is there any truth to that?
- Do you think you're stuck playing a persona rather than being yourself?
- How do you justify your misogynistic raps to your wife and daughter?
- Do you think you're a junkie?
- What do you consider your absolutely worst and best song?
- What do you most dislike about your fans?
- Did you really want to be Bob Marley and/or Bootsy Collins at some stage?
- Do you think your dabbling in so many things is in any way or form related to an inferiority complex or narcissism?
- Speaking of narcissism, how do you look back on having buddied up with Donald Trump during his Roast?
- You're a religious man or so you claim, do you think you'll go to Hell for being a violence-glorifying, misogynistic, weedsmoking, drinking, proud, vain, bragging, financially treacherous and foul-mouthed ex-criminal?

There, that's an interesting interview for Snoop Dogg.
Z knows about ALL your inner conflicts..

Sccit

« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2016, 02:42:17 AM »
And also a good way to make sure he never returns

Sccit

« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2016, 03:32:43 AM »
What skit is snoop talkin bout that he got sued for

doggfather

« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2016, 04:20:23 AM »
And also a good way to make sure he never returns
;D ;D
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

DR2ndDynasty

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #10 on: August 17, 2016, 05:07:19 AM »
Anyways...good Interview !

« Reply #11 on: August 17, 2016, 05:16:45 AM »
Why oh why oh why don't these interviewers ever dare to ask hardball questions? It's always the same flattery and 'reminisce with us' or 'let's talk about smoking'. Sure, this is a pleasant interview and Snoop is chill and fun here, but really, that's easy when you're only cosying up to him. Let that Dogg yelp and ask him nastier questions, see how chill he remains then.
Here's a list of things, of the top of my head, that would make for an actually interesting interview with Snoop Dogg:

- To what extent do you still care for hiphop, seeing how you've branched out so widely in recent years?
- What would you say is your worst album and why?
- How big a percentage of your musical output would you say you phone in?
- You've worked with an insane number of artists. How much of that was for fun and how much for money?
- Your fans have repeatedly accused you of being a sell-out. To what extent would you say that's true?
- Do you think the concept of DPGC is still relevant in this day and age?
- Do you prefer working with Pharell over working with DPGCs?
- Are you jealous of Eminem's close working relationship with Dr. Dre?
- Eminem and you are Dre's most succesful protegés and are very different artists. How do you think the two of you compare to each other and can you praise Eminem and criticize yourself while you explain this?
- If you liked No Limit so much, why did you turn your back on them as soon as you could?
- Why have you cheated so many of your own protegés out of money?
- Why did you mostly stop rapping introspectively like you did on many songs of 'Tha Last Meal'?
- To what extent was Snoop Lion a gimmick?
- To me 'No Limit Top Dogg's guest list felt that you desperately wanted to prove you were still westcoast. Is there any truth to that?
- Do you think you're stuck playing a persona rather than being yourself?
- How do you justify your misogynistic raps to your wife and daughter?
- Do you think you're a junkie?
- What do you consider your absolutely worst and best song?
- What do you most dislike about your fans?
- Did you really want to be Bob Marley and/or Bootsy Collins at some stage?
- Do you think your dabbling in so many things is in any way or form related to an inferiority complex or narcissism?
- Speaking of narcissism, how do you look back on having buddied up with Donald Trump during his Roast?
- You're a religious man or so you claim, do you think you'll go to Hell for being a violence-glorifying, misogynistic, weedsmoking, drinking, proud, vain, bragging, financially treacherous and foul-mouthed ex-criminal?

There, that's an interesting interview for Snoop Dogg.

As much as I'd love to hear a Snoop interview like this you can guarantee that Snooper Dooper would either dodge those questions like Matrix or if he did answer them that would be that last interview that dude got. Its all about hits and exposure now hence people play it safe in order to ensure that the brand remains untainted and they get some traffic which leads to either a) pussyfoot pandering or b) outright shockjocking but nothing in the middle where reasonable interesting questions are asked that delve into the real of an artist and his craft. 

Why don't you get on twitter, instagram and the rest and try and get in touch with Snoop for an exclusive interview with the dub and then ask him those questions, it sure would be interesting.

Sccit

« Reply #12 on: August 17, 2016, 12:35:29 PM »
Breakfast club knows who to ask them sorta questions .. Snoop don't respond to negativity, it would never work

Blood$

« Reply #13 on: August 17, 2016, 04:28:11 PM »
Breakfast club knows who to ask them sorta questions .. Snoop don't respond to negativity, it would never work

exactly... Breakfast Club pushes the envelope regardless, did dudes not hear when Charlamagne mentioned Suge and how he tried to basically off Snoop and not to mention the Diddy interview where he brought up the 2Pac hit conspiracy

dudes just salty because they don't hear some DPGC affiliate from the 90s name mentioned in the interview lol

Blood$

« Reply #14 on: August 17, 2016, 04:30:30 PM »
It's funny Snoop sitting there saying dat moonrock is too much for him, that was unexpected! I though he was the main
man on gettin high  ;D 8)

I was surprised by that too lol moon rocks are great but I've gotten higher off other strains of weed and other methods of smoking than I did from those

and this may contradict what I just said above but surprised Snoop didn't shout out Kurupt when the moon rocks got brought up  ;D