Author Topic: Snoop Doggy Dogg - Heard It Through The Eastside (feat. Bad Azz & Techniec)  (Read 1454 times)

WestSideDon

Shoutout to Bomb1st for leaking this in CDQ

FUCK-YOU-BItch

:yikes: :yikes: :tupachappy: :tupachappy:

Yikes that sounds dope...doggfather leftover? this sounds makes me to fuck siccccfuckkkkssss mum and petey´s too shit where is hacktofucksssss mum???? wanna ride on that bitch hard you know and who ever deletes my post is a FUCKIN SON OF A BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

donfathaimmortal

8)
The spot got shook, it was hell below | Is that Futureshock ?? | Hell, no, it's Death Row !

soopa-man

Major props!! Dope shit never heard it be4

doggfather

Major props!! Dope shit never heard it be4
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

geezy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Dogg Pound Gangsta 4 Life (west coast love).
Good find, it bangs!
Arsenal 4 Life!!!!!!!!!!

kuruptDPG

dope, so this is where bad azz got his idea for we puttin it down

HighEyeCue

props, this would have sounded great on "Tha Doggfather"

woof

Oh shiit !!!! Thanks a lot ! Had this in awful quality but i can enjoy it now  :D :D

DR2ndDynasty

• Lil Geezy
Nice one...shame didn't made it on Doggfather

Detox Is A Myth!!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Detox is the biggest marketing deception on Earth
I agree, definitely circa 1997 judging from the guest artists and the fact that Snoop's vocals are mixed too low ala the rest of the Doggfather mixdowns.  This is probably from an early LBC Crew recording session, though -- the beat is very similar to Beware of My Crew remix, probably predates it considering the mix.  Whatever the case may be, good find.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2016, 06:31:38 PM by Detox Is A Myth!!! »
"Detox" is a myth -- Bigfoot, Loch Ness Monster, Area 51, Iraq having WMD, Detox...you get it now?  It was invented by the Aftermath marketing department to maintain the fans' attention.  Notice how everytime a new Aftermath album is ready to come out, they always mention Detox is next up?  Because they are using the invention of "Detox" as a way to market other albums.  The sooner you realize that Detox is NOT REAL, the sooner you'll feel liberated.  Oh yeah, f.u. Aftermath for fooling us fans.

djbeto

finally some music! dj pooh does a great job sampling and flipping them zapp songs.

Dogg Ly Dogg

Finally gave a listen to this unreleased and it's dope gem, wonder how many songs like this are still sitting in the DR vaults

Its like Snoop went out of his way to leave dope songs OFF the Doggfather.

Giesuz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Veterano
this was for the original LBC Crew album  8)