Author Topic: The Game "1992" album cover by Joe Cool  (Read 1913 times)

woof

The Game "1992" album cover by Joe Cool
« on: August 16, 2016, 06:06:36 PM »

losangelesconfidential#1992 cover art [FOR GAME FANS ONLY] by @jo2cool_the_artist is inspired by what was going on in my life, my city & the world when I was 12 years old coming into my teenage years: The Los Angeles Riots, Michael Jordan & the #DreamTeam featured above on my shirt won Olympic Gold... Crips & bloods were both pulling me in both directions & joining one of the gangs was almost a normality for a young African American male growing up in Compton & the surrounding areas of Los Angeles County..... Rodney King getting abused by the cops was an unforgettable incident & caused mass hysteria worldwide & the famous OJ Simpson car chase/trial was a huge worldwide televised situation that racially divided a country.... So these are some of the many topics based around my childhood touched on in this album Thst I wanted to include in the artwork..... I thank @jo2cool_the_artist (most known for doing @SnoopDogg's 1st album cover #DoggyStyle) for pulling off my ideas & putting them into a dream sequence for me........ I know my REAL FANS have been asking for album artwork & I know you'll all appreciate this as I finish up album & prepare to tour the world & see all of your faces !!!!!! I love & appreciate y'all & im happy to bring this cover to you guys today !!!! #1992 #NOFEATURES #TheBlackWallStreetRecords #eOne #5thAmmendment #BloodMoneyENT

doggfather

Re: The Game "1992" album cover by Joe Cool
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2016, 12:04:26 AM »
dont like it, looks like some fake snoop/dpg cover.

dont fitt to the game IMO.
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

SuperSpider

« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2016, 12:48:16 AM »
I think the artist probably just felt inspired, so he sat down to draw this cover and then shared it so he can get some exposure. Unlikely to be the official cover at this stage of Game's career

Eddz

« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2016, 01:30:54 AM »
I like the cover, looks old school & cool. I hope the music has the same vibe.

FUCK-YOU-BItch

« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2016, 02:14:02 AM »
fuck the cover the music needs to be old style but gayme is just gayme you know faggot andere young fucked his ass and gayme fucked faggot dre and ivoine the devil jerked off to that and sold the tape to hacktofuck.....

DR2ndDynasty

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2016, 04:21:21 AM »
Real cool Cover Art

« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2016, 04:21:52 AM »
First he was just biting flows and name dropping now he's taking art concepts and methods...Hmmm, shows you how iconic that style is though as Joe Cool defined Snoop.

donfathaimmortal

« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2016, 02:53:26 PM »

When u listen to "All Eyez" ... it doesn't fit art cover
The spot got shook, it was hell below | Is that Futureshock ?? | Hell, no, it's Death Row !

Game-Won

« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2016, 08:41:53 PM »

When u listen to "All Eyez" ... it doesn't fit art cover

All eyez shouldnt be on 1992, he said not other artists..
Hope he sticks with it...

"I have nothing in common with lazy people who blame others for their lack of success. Great things come from hard work and perseverance. No excuses."
- Kobe

Okka

« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2016, 08:38:01 AM »
Dope cover. Let's see if Game actually can make an album without guests. He was supposed to do it before.

Blood$

« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2016, 01:09:32 PM »
Dope cover. Let's see if Game actually can make an album without guests. He was supposed to do it before.

technically Block Wars had no guests except for some background vocals on one joint and one female singing a hook on another, but that was just a quickly thrown together project as opposed to a complete album

this cover is dope, I'm sure the music will reflect that

BIGWORM

« Reply #11 on: August 18, 2016, 07:37:04 PM »
What are the odds of this album being as bangin' as the cover?

Hopefully there is a production concept, not a bunch of random single by 26 producers with 76 features....

kuruptlon

« Reply #12 on: August 19, 2016, 05:28:44 AM »
What are the odds of this album being as bangin' as the cover?

Hopefully there is a production concept, not a bunch of random single by 26 producers with 76 features....

Exactly!

Dogg Ly Dogg

« Reply #13 on: August 19, 2016, 11:18:47 AM »
Looks just like the Coolaid artwork

westside159

« Reply #14 on: August 19, 2016, 02:27:16 PM »
THAT ALBUM COVER IS ONE OF THE BEST I'VE SEEN YET .   DOPE ALBUM COVER .  LET'S SEE IF THE ALBUM MATCHES IT  8) 8) 8)