Author Topic: The Game "1992" album cover by Joe Cool  (Read 1897 times)

donfathaimmortal

Re: The Game "1992" album cover by Joe Cool
« Reply #15 on: August 19, 2016, 04:39:37 PM »
THAT ALBUM COVER IS ONE OF THE BEST I'VE SEEN YET .   DOPE ALBUM COVER .  LET'S SEE IF THE ALBUM MATCHES IT  8) 8) 8)

Yeah, (cool) basic Joe Cool artwork but i don't think the album gonna match it...
The spot got shook, it was hell below | Is that Futureshock ?? | Hell, no, it's Death Row !

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
« Reply #16 on: August 20, 2016, 09:56:07 AM »
Dope cover. Definite ode to Snoop and Doggystyle with Game's own twist. He even had WBallz radio skits on Documentary 2.5. I'm looking forward to this, Game has been going IN with all this music this will be his 3rd retail album release this year and we ain't even in September yet.

Marco

« Reply #17 on: August 21, 2016, 02:45:59 PM »
I like the cover, looks old school & cool. I hope the music has the same vibe.
West Coast Connection // www.dubcnn.com/connect // West Coast Connection

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #18 on: August 21, 2016, 02:53:56 PM »
Dope. I'm just hoping he's still in a zone like he was with Doc 2/2.5
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Sccit

« Reply #19 on: August 24, 2016, 11:49:46 AM »
That's a dope cover .. Much better than block wars

FUCK-YOU-BItch

« Reply #20 on: August 24, 2016, 11:54:58 AM »
That's a dope cover .. Much better than block wars

yeah you right block wars is just like Lampfuck covers...never saw one but i bet with you that these are the same

Sccit

« Reply #21 on: August 24, 2016, 11:56:03 AM »
Huh? Did u accidentally fuck a lamp socket??

FUCK-YOU-BItch

« Reply #22 on: August 24, 2016, 12:03:57 PM »

nah it was you i fucked your mum and girl...think about that for a second...then put a gun in your mouth knowing im listing to Snoop& dre Next episode og and im still a mc og... 8) 8)

Sccit

« Reply #23 on: August 24, 2016, 12:20:32 PM »
Next episode og, yea right!

OriginalVersion

« Reply #24 on: August 24, 2016, 12:55:39 PM »

nah it was you i fucked your mum and girl...think about that for a second...then put a gun in your mouth knowing im listing to Snoop& dre Next episode og and im still a mc og... 8) 8)

I hope you sleep well at night knowing I'm actually listening to Still An M.C. OG. Thank you Mickey from Treacherous Records!
+++||ORIGINAL VERSION||+++

Marco

« Reply #25 on: August 24, 2016, 03:14:37 PM »
Dope cover. Let's see if Game actually can make an album without guests. He was supposed to do it before.

Word.
West Coast Connection // www.dubcnn.com/connect // West Coast Connection

FUCK-YOU-BItch

« Reply #26 on: August 25, 2016, 12:38:19 AM »

I hope you sleep well at night knowing I'm actually listening to Still An M.C. OG. Thank you Mickey from Treacherous Records!

Yeah MOTHERFUCKAAAAAAAA im doing the Same, thank you ...... Im Not snitchin like your punkasss plugfuccccckkkk

Sccit

« Reply #27 on: August 25, 2016, 09:25:49 AM »

Yeah MOTHERFUCKAAAAAAAA

Did u say that like eazy-e on for the love of money?

FUCK-YOU-BItch

« Reply #28 on: August 25, 2016, 10:38:56 AM »

Yeah MOTHERFUCKAAAAAAAA

Nah im said that like when i killed a tons of lambs in your backyard in Wyoming MOOOOTHERFUCCCCKKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Sccit

« Reply #29 on: August 25, 2016, 11:01:24 AM »

Yeah MOTHERFUCKAAAAAAAA

Nah im said that like when i killed a tons of lambs in your backyard in Wyoming MOOOOTHERFUCCCCKKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Was it fun?