Author Topic: The Game "1992" album cover by Joe Cool  (Read 1912 times)

FUCK-YOU-BItch

Re: The Game "1992" album cover by Joe Cool
« Reply #30 on: August 25, 2016, 03:20:10 PM »
Huh? Did u accidentally fuck a lamp socket??

nah it was you i fucked your mum and girl...think about that for a second...then put a gun in your mouth knowing im listing to Snoop& dre Next episode og and im still a mc og... 8) 8)

I hope you sleep well at night knowing I'm actually listening to Still An M.C. OG. Thank you Mickey from Treacherous Records!

Yeah MOTHERFUCKAAAAAAAA

Did u say that like eazy-e on for the love of money?

Nah im said that like when i killed a tons of lambs in your backyard in Wyoming MOOOOTHERFUCCCCKKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Was it fun?

It's not your Business fuckyBerg.

Sccit

« Reply #31 on: August 25, 2016, 06:31:40 PM »
Fuckyberg .. I'm guna have to use that one

Chef_YRD

« Reply #32 on: August 25, 2016, 07:04:43 PM »
Huh? Did u accidentally fuck a lamp socket??

nah it was you i fucked your mum and girl...think about that for a second...then put a gun in your mouth knowing im listing to Snoop& dre Next episode og and im still a mc og... 8) 8)

I hope you sleep well at night knowing I'm actually listening to Still An M.C. OG. Thank you Mickey from Treacherous Records!

Yeah MOTHERFUCKAAAAAAAA

Did u say that like eazy-e on for the love of money?

Nah im said that like when i killed a tons of lambs in your backyard in Wyoming MOOOOTHERFUCCCCKKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Was it fun?

It's not your Business fuckyBerg.

Just saying I respect lobo more than Spider-Man
"Colder than dolemite 3 o'clock on a North Pole night In a suit made outta hoe hair woven tight rolling Pluto rocks turned to dice"

"I'm like a dream forgotten by van gough you allergic to handsoap,plus you dome dudes by the van load,wouldn't give you a jacket at lambeau"