Author Topic: New Dom dropping  (Read 467 times)

Chef_YRD

New Dom dropping
« on: August 19, 2016, 05:46:02 PM »
7 o clock pm west coast time on his sounded cloud...ft niko G4 hopefully it's dope ✊🏼
"Colder than dolemite 3 o'clock on a North Pole night In a suit made outta hoe hair woven tight rolling Pluto rocks turned to dice"

"I'm like a dream forgotten by van gough you allergic to handsoap,plus you dome dudes by the van load,wouldn't give you a jacket at lambeau"

WestWestYA

Re: New Dom dropping
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2016, 06:10:36 PM »
Can't W8!

Chef_YRD

« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2016, 06:55:01 PM »
Can't W8!

Me either I'm about to burn one and up the link
"Colder than dolemite 3 o'clock on a North Pole night In a suit made outta hoe hair woven tight rolling Pluto rocks turned to dice"

"I'm like a dream forgotten by van gough you allergic to handsoap,plus you dome dudes by the van load,wouldn't give you a jacket at lambeau"

Chef_YRD

« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2016, 07:03:16 PM »

FUCK-YOU-BItch

« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2016, 01:31:19 AM »

WestWestYA

« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2016, 02:17:46 AM »

Young Old Head

« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2016, 07:34:19 AM »
don't know what happened to dom... his shit used to be super tight, smooth... now he transitioned from smooth to literally lazy. eversince his last album shit went downhill  :(

Cash Money Blood Gang

CHUCK KNOXXX

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK LOVE & FUCK THE WORLD
« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2016, 09:50:10 AM »
yeah, Dom kinda fell off unfortunately. Warm Brew definitely passed him up at this point. their new ep 'Diagnosis' is super dope
http://www.facebook.com/AllAngles818 
CLICK ALBUM COVERS TO DOWNLOAD

Chef_YRD

« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2016, 10:09:41 AM »
yeah, Dom kinda fell off unfortunately. Warm Brew definitely passed him up at this point. their new ep 'Diagnosis' is super dope

Polyester the Saint is only getting better too...maybe Dom should just run OPM instead of rapping cuz everyone on his label is surpassing him

Detox Is A Myth!!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Detox is the biggest marketing deception on Earth
« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2016, 07:27:45 PM »
don't know what happened to dom... his shit used to be super tight, smooth... now he transitioned from smooth to literally lazy. eversince his last album shit went downhill  :(

It's been steadily downhill since Yellow Album, imo.  I mean that truthfully.  Yellow Album > Get Home Safely > By Dom Kennedy > Best After Bobby 2.  The falling off goes literally in order.  Can't really explain it than to say Dom started being successful after FWWLII and had a kid too and just seems to not put in the effort anymore.  It's sad because he made really dope throwback true Westcoast music on his early mixtapes and then started getting sloppy once he began charging for his music and running a label and stuff.  :'(
"Detox" is a myth -- Bigfoot, Loch Ness Monster, Area 51, Iraq having WMD, Detox...you get it now?  It was invented by the Aftermath marketing department to maintain the fans' attention.  Notice how everytime a new Aftermath album is ready to come out, they always mention Detox is next up?  Because they are using the invention of "Detox" as a way to market other albums.  The sooner you realize that Detox is NOT REAL, the sooner you'll feel liberated.  Oh yeah, f.u. Aftermath for fooling us fans.

Dogg Ly Dogg

« Reply #10 on: August 21, 2016, 11:21:50 PM »
I admit this song isn't all that but I dont think Dom is falling of, well to me his apparences on Polyester record are the best songs