Author Topic: big c-style classic interview talks suge/2pac/death row/dpg records/lbc crew etc  (Read 1140 times)

djbeto

Long Beach legend Big C-Style exclusive interview. Conducted by Dj Omar Seedless.
Big C-Style speaks on How he met Snoop Dogg, Nate Dogg, Lil Half Dead.
Taking Snoop to Dr. Dre’s house.
The origins of the L.B.C Crew and first studio sessions.
Signing Crooked I and Bad Azz.
Getting Nate Dogg a deal for Dogg Foundation.
The shooting at the studio that left Kurupt’s bodyguard dead and Tha Realest shot.

Okka

This has already been posted, but like you said, it's a classic interview. Would love to hear more interviews with C-Style.

jmix

Long Beach legend Big C-Style exclusive interview. Conducted by Dj Omar Seedless.
Big C-Style speaks on How he met Snoop Dogg, Nate Dogg, Lil Half Dead.
Taking Snoop to Dr. Dre’s house.
The origins of the L.B.C Crew and first studio sessions.
Signing Crooked I and Bad Azz.
Getting Nate Dogg a deal for Dogg Foundation.
The shooting at the studio that left Kurupt’s bodyguard dead and Tha Realest shot.

this was a good interview by omar.
I used it for the base of my questions.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Great interview and great stories but one thing didn't make sense to me.... C style was running around making all these deals for all this money but yet all the projects he's talking about were projects that were either scrapped, caught up in red tape, or released on a very small scale like the 19th St stuff......

As far as his successes, some of the tracks he helped bring to the table ended up on soundtracks, and I guess he did some work for Nates first solo album....but those were really just side notes in the conversation
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Mygla

Man I miss when we got some written interviews, nobody transcripts shit anymore. who's got 40 minutes to listen to Big C Style speak? Maybe it's just me that's getting old and grumpy and stressed out 😂

jmix

Man I miss when we got some written interviews, nobody transcripts shit anymore. who's got 40 minutes to listen to Big C Style speak? Maybe it's just me that's getting old and grumpy and stressed out 😂

one of the main reasons I release mine in segments.

---mr_quik---

• Lil Geezy

and your need for attention?..

jmix

people have short attention spans.

As for some perceived need of mine for attention?

yeah thats right. i need so much attention that i never actually put myself in the uploads..

But I will tonight, JUST FOR YOU. Mr. Quik, huh? Like quik in the sack, or just quik to post some dumb shit?

What's your name? Oh thats right. Another keyboard anonymous hater. I interview people, guy. Oh, the glory.

Are you mad, bro?

Are you mad I didnt interview Crooked I or answer a youtube comment?

What is it, may I ask that you do? spam chatboards dedicated to 20 year old music. MAN, YOU ARE A WINNER.  I should probably just quit huh?

There will always be a hater no matter what you do and no matter how kind you try to be to people.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2016, 01:10:47 AM by jmix »

---mr_quik---

• Lil Geezy

people have short attention spans.

As for some perceived need of mine for attention?

yeah thats right. i need so much attention that i never actually put myself in the uploads..

But I will tonight, JUST FOR YOU. Mr. Quik, huh? Like quik in the sack, or just quik to post some dumb shit?

What's your name? Oh thats right. Another keyboard anonymous hater. I interview people, guy. Oh, the glory.

Are you mad, bro?

Are you mad I didnt interview Crooked I or answer a youtube comment?

What is it, may I ask that you do? spam chatboards dedicated to 20 year old music. MAN, YOU ARE A WINNER.  I should probably just quit huh?

There will always be a hater no matter what you do and no matter how kind you try to be to people.

your perception of me is incorrect but great effort. look in the mirror..