Author Topic: De La Soul-And The Anonymous Nobody Discussion Thread  (Read 917 times)

Blood$

Re: De La Soul-And The Anonymous Nobody Discussion Thread
« Reply #15 on: September 19, 2016, 09:25:25 PM »
boring as fuck.

nope nothing about this album was boring as fuck .  this was pure hip hop and if this album bored you then you are not hip hip  and you like  wack crap music like Gucci .
this album was dope as hell and not over played trap crap

LOL... The album is BORING in my opinion. I don't listen to TRAP or GUCCI bro. I'm not hip hop at all, you're right. I listen to all genres of music However I will bet my bottom dollar I own more Hip Hop cassettes, records and CD's than you. I never said the album was SHIT or GARBAGE, just BORING AS FUCK! Shit was putting me to sleep in the day time. You can listen to your BORING ass " Pure Hip Hop " album while I'm bumping the new SICK JACKEN or BISHOP LAMONT album, not falling a sleep

:raisetheroof:

midwestryder

« Reply #16 on: September 19, 2016, 10:30:15 PM »
boring as fuck.

nope nothing about this album was boring as fuck .  this was pure hip hop and if this album bored you then you are not hip hip  and you like  wack crap music like Gucci .

LOL... The album is BORING in my opinion. I don't listen to TRAP or GUCCI bro. I'm not hip hop at all, you're right. I listen to all genres of music However I will bet my bottom dollar I own more Hip Hop cassettes, records and CD's than you. I never said the album was SHIT or GARBAGE, just BORING AS FUCK! Shit was putting me to sleep in the day time. You can listen to your BORING ass " Pure Hip Hop " album while I'm bumping the new SICK JACKEN or BISHOP LAMONT album, not falling a sleep
I bet your bottom dollar you don't own more hip hop cassettes ,Records or CD's then me .  I have been listening ,Living and collecting hip hop since 1982 .  .  no it is not boring at all .  this is what hip hop is  .  bishop lamont is good album but it is west coast .   sick jacken new album was let down  and not even close to being as good as DE LA SOULS NEW ALBUM  .   If you fall sleep to real hip hop then you listen to for wrong reason.  it is fact there is nothing boring about pure hip hop like de la soul and tribe called quest .  I am glad I was raised in  the Midwest because I am not biased toward a coast like you .

midwestryder

« Reply #17 on: September 19, 2016, 10:32:17 PM »
boring as fuck.

heaven forbid somebody else has a different opinion  ::)

btw who said anything about trap music?
de la souls new album is million times better then YG's and Gucci's albums

Blood$

« Reply #18 on: September 20, 2016, 08:04:35 AM »
boring as fuck.

nope nothing about this album was boring as fuck .  this was pure hip hop and if this album bored you then you are not hip hip  and you like  wack crap music like Gucci .

heaven forbid somebody else has a different opinion  ::)

who mentioned them though and why are you so mad?

also, I own more hip-hop and other genres of music than you do on CD and vinyl... post up your collection or close your dick sucker, and btw YG's album definitely shits on this release lol

Blood$

« Reply #19 on: September 20, 2016, 08:18:06 AM »
boring as fuck.

I bet your bottom dollar you don't own more hip hop cassettes ,Records or CD's then me .  I have been listening ,Living and collecting hip hop since 1982 .  .  no it is not boring at all .  this is what hip hop is  .  bishop lamont is good album but it is west coast .   sick jacken new album was let down  and not even close to being as good as DE LA SOULS NEW ALBUM  .   If you fall sleep to real hip hop then you listen to for wrong reason.  it is fact there is nothing boring about pure hip hop like de la soul and tribe called quest .  I am glad I was raised in  the Midwest because I am not biased toward a coast like you .

so Bishop's album wasn't better solely because he's from the west but yet you aren't biased towards a coast when it comes to hip-hop?  :laugh:

dumbass is as dumbass does

Young Old Head

« Reply #20 on: September 20, 2016, 10:06:41 AM »
i really tried to like this album, i really did. de la's one of my favorite groups from back in the day. but for some reason i couldn't get into it...can't even put my finger on it... i like good half of the album and some songs are really great, but as an album i'm not fuckin with it. :(

Cash Money Blood Gang

BIGWORM

« Reply #21 on: September 20, 2016, 08:25:05 PM »
Sick Jacken's album was a "let down" LMFAO sure buddy... Keep on listening to your "pure hip hop"...

Just these two tracks SHIT ON that boring ass album.

« Last Edit: September 20, 2016, 08:29:02 PM by BIGWORM »

midwestryder

« Reply #22 on: September 20, 2016, 11:25:22 PM »
boring as fuck.

nope nothing about this album was boring as fuck .  this was pure hip hop and if this album bored you then you are not hip hip  and you like  wack crap music like Gucci .

also, I own more hip-hop and other genres of music than you do on CD and vinyl... post up your collection or close your dick sucker, and btw YG's album definitely shits on this release lol
I am not most mad at all .   no I doubt you own more hip hop and other genres of music than me on CD and Vinyl  .  I have over 10,000 CD's and vinyls in my collection  .   . I don't suck dick or go that way like you  .    nope YG album suck compared to De la souls album .   nothing about YG's album was special at all and only few good songs .  I have watched you overrate YG's album when is not close to being good .  Schoolboy Q had best album of the year .

midwestryder

« Reply #23 on: September 20, 2016, 11:27:19 PM »
boring as fuck.

so Bishop's album wasn't better solely because he's from the west but yet you aren't biased towards a coast when it comes to hip-hop?  :laugh:

dumbass is as dumbass does
  I love Bishop's album but de la soul was just better .   no biasness against him because he is from west coast .  I love the west coast .  . I was raised on East coast then West coast since 1982

midwestryder

« Reply #24 on: September 20, 2016, 11:28:46 PM »
Sick Jacken's album was a "let down" LMFAO sure buddy... Keep on listening to your "pure hip hop"...

Just these two tracks SHIT ON that boring ass album.

nope those 2 nothing special tracks can't touch anything on De la souls dope ass real non-boring album  .  those 2 songs you put up were boring

doggfather

« Reply #25 on: September 21, 2016, 02:17:36 AM »
boring as fuck.

I am not most mad at all .   no I doubt you own more hip hop and other genres of music than me on CD and Vinyl  .  I have over 10,000 CD's and vinyls in my collection  .   . I don't suck dick or go that way like you  .    nope YG album suck compared to De la souls album .   nothing about YG's album was special at all and only few good songs .  I have watched you overrate YG's album when is not close to being good .  Schoolboy Q had best album of the year .

picture of the 10.000??
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

Blood$

« Reply #26 on: September 21, 2016, 08:40:50 AM »
10,000 LOL

If he posts photographic proof I will delete my account and downloads don't count