Author Topic: The Game - 1992 (Official Discussion Thread)  (Read 8070 times)

papa-smurf

Re: The Game - 1992 (Official Discussion Thread)
« Reply #45 on: October 17, 2016, 01:33:33 PM »
Good album. The song baby you is a classic & songs like bompton is dope asf.

Sccit

« Reply #46 on: October 18, 2016, 12:52:50 AM »
Now I see why Game uses so many features .. His style gets stale quick. I mean, album is dope, regardless.. But he's much better at doin a verse or 2 than carryin a song on his own. For an entire album, it's just too monotonous .. Some hitters on here, but doesn't seem like the replay value will be there.

doggfather

https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

jman91331

« Reply #48 on: October 19, 2016, 01:17:48 AM »
I find it funny that Game had jumped in the beef that Tyga had with that Chicago rapper (forgot his name, don't fuck with too many newer garbage rappers) because "Tyga is his homeboy" now he braggin on this album about seeing Black Chyna's (Tyga's son's mother) fuck face. That's some snake shit.

Okka

« Reply #49 on: October 19, 2016, 10:07:09 AM »
I'm kinda tired of hearin' people use the same samples. The album has some good songs on it though.

Blood$

« Reply #50 on: October 19, 2016, 04:15:09 PM »
I find it funny that Game had jumped in the beef that Tyga had with that Chicago rapper (forgot his name, don't fuck with too many newer garbage rappers) because "Tyga is his homeboy" now he braggin on this album about seeing Black Chyna's (Tyga's son's mother) fuck face. That's some snake shit.

also said he fucked Kim Kardashian yet he's still good with Kanye, it's life and dudes end up fucking the same females sometimes

SuperSpider

« Reply #51 on: October 19, 2016, 05:50:50 PM »
Now I see why Game uses so many features .. His style gets stale quick. I mean, album is dope, regardless.. But he's much better at doin a verse or 2 than carryin a song on his own. For an entire album, it's just too monotonous .. Some hitters on here, but doesn't seem like the replay value will be there.

I kind of agree with Sccit on this one. I really wanted to like this album and for some reason was hoping that it would be similar to The Red Room or Brake Lights which for me are some of his best work. This was not the case at all, however.

Marco

West Coast Connection // www.dubcnn.com/connect // West Coast Connection

Game-Won

« Reply #53 on: October 21, 2016, 02:53:03 AM »
This album is dope as hell and have grown to become a personal classic.

I love that Game listens to his fans - Album has nearly no futures, no radio friendly songs.. just dope songs from Front to end.

If you played it once and was like it was Aiiiight... then play it again, becomes doper and doper.
"I have nothing in common with lazy people who blame others for their lack of success. Great things come from hard work and perseverance. No excuses."
- Kobe

Blood$

« Reply #54 on: October 22, 2016, 03:31:13 PM »

I kind of agree with Sccit on this one. I really wanted to like this album and for some reason was hoping that it would be similar to The Red Room or Brake Lights which for me are some of his best work. This was not the case at all, however.

Red Room and Brake Lights had some cool joints but definitely not some of Game's best work and certainly nowhere near the level of this album lol

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

« Reply #55 on: October 22, 2016, 05:24:04 PM »
i been listening to this album since it dropped, classic indeed 8)

Sccit

« Reply #56 on: October 22, 2016, 06:00:12 PM »

Classic? This on the level of Jesus piece brodie .. Which I thought was good, but far from classic

Blood$

« Reply #57 on: October 22, 2016, 06:18:58 PM »

Classic? This on the level of Jesus piece brodie .. Which I thought was good, but far from classic

I wouldn't say this is a 'classic' either but shit this is way beyond Jesus Piece, that album was cool but still lots of features and Game using their flows too much, a few pretty bad songs too lol

Sccit

« Reply #58 on: October 22, 2016, 06:22:02 PM »

I wouldn't say this is a 'classic' either but shit this is way beyond Jesus Piece, that album was cool but still lots of features and Game using their flows too much, a few pretty bad songs too lol

I thought Jesus piece was underrated, the best songs on Jesus piece are better than the best joints on here

Blood$

« Reply #59 on: October 22, 2016, 06:58:23 PM »

I thought Jesus piece was underrated, the best songs on Jesus piece are better than the best joints on here

not a chance lol