Author Topic: The Truth Behind OG Flossy Vs Snoop Part 2  (Read 1403 times)

jmix

The Truth Behind OG Flossy Vs Snoop Part 2
« on: September 07, 2016, 06:08:15 PM »
honestly concerning Flossy, they got at me. The Slyk-E Fyne interview sparked crazy outrage amongst Daz & Snoop with Sylk. Like called me on the plane type shit. Flossy stepped in after Daz basically threatened me to pull the interview, called 'Is Snoop a studio gangster by Siylk e fyne'.
Flossy said what are them bustas going to say to ME?
Hence this call.
Now, If you guys knew all the threats and shit BEHIND the scenes, you might hear out Flossy. I am not braggin but I was in LBC.

DEEP.

You dont get cstyle or rick ross or king t without swimming in Crip Territory. I am just being honest. I got nothing but love and a safe passage and experienced zero negativity whatsoever.

My point is there is a music scene that is crip based that gets no love from snoop and then snoop turns around and uses their street cred for rap albums.

These ARE his folk. Whether you like Flossy or not.

Snoop wanted the video pulled BTW, but he felt he was too big to ask me. he semnt Daz ass on me, instead.

AMA

Motherfuckers.

ironmike

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: The Truth Behind OG Flossy Vs Snoop Part 2
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2016, 10:30:41 PM »
ok, so besides flossy, who is mad at snoop from lbc? Sylkefine isnt from long beach He's been reaching out to alot of the young cats with the lbc movement, so its not like he's not giving back.

Is it about snoop not giving handouts to flossy and some other cats, or is snoop expected to pay a fee periodically to claim his hood, like extortion or something

« Last Edit: September 07, 2016, 10:38:02 PM by ironmike »

Arthur Bishop

« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2016, 08:38:57 AM »
Dead man walked Sir-RAT was in long beach. The Big Homie is going to slaughter him.

bigpimpin20

« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2016, 09:54:18 AM »
its not rollin 20 vs snoop, its flossy, pastor who dont even know snoop and maybe few others vs snoop, snoop got people from that set workin for him right now thats why flossy couldnt get at snoop at that peace rally, flossy is salty cuz he aint in the group of 20s that snoop fucks with no more. its not so much about money, flossy feels hes very "important persona" and he cant stand that snoop dont need his help to deal with the set.
flossy though that when he speak up everybody gonna get shook but then even somebody like daz threatened him lol
we can laugh at daz all day callin him crackhed fake gang banger and stuff but hes actually kind of guy who might put hands on u when he see u jmix, ask soopafly lol
btw. you shouldnt be suprised about threats and stuff when you give your platform to people who wanna slander others
theres 3 sides of every story 1-your side 2-somebody else side and 3-the truth
« Last Edit: September 08, 2016, 10:06:15 AM by bigpimpin20 »

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm as laidback as possible without being high
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2016, 10:54:30 AM »
Can you guys keep a secret?

All of this is utter bullshit. And even if it wasn't, the quality of your writing about all this nonsense is so low that I could not understand a thing of what you are trying to say. Get a job, get a life, get a grip and stop wasting your energy on some ridiculous old lowlifes delusional enough to think that Snoop Dogg should give them money.
Z knows about ALL your inner conflicts..

jmix

« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2016, 04:20:46 PM »
ok, so besides flossy, who is mad at snoop from lbc? Sylkefine isnt from long beach He's been reaching out to alot of the young cats with the lbc movement, so its not like he's not giving back.

Is it about snoop not giving handouts to flossy and some other cats, or is snoop expected to pay a fee periodically to claim his hood, like extortion or something

I acnt say whos all mad, b/c i dont live there.

I think the main issue is that when Snoop does come to LBC, he bypasses his kin and rolls in late night with security to post IG photos.

jmix

« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2016, 04:23:38 PM »
its not rollin 20 vs snoop, its flossy, pastor who dont even know snoop and maybe few others vs snoop, snoop got people from that set workin for him right now thats why flossy couldnt get at snoop at that peace rally, flossy is salty cuz he aint in the group of 20s that snoop fucks with no more. its not so much about money, flossy feels hes very "important persona" and he cant stand that snoop dont need his help to deal with the set.
flossy though that when he speak up everybody gonna get shook but then even somebody like daz threatened him lol
we can laugh at daz all day callin him crackhed fake gang banger and stuff but hes actually kind of guy who might put hands on u when he see u jmix, ask soopafly lol
btw. you shouldnt be suprised about threats and stuff when you give your platform to people who wanna slander others
theres 3 sides of every story 1-your side 2-somebody else side and 3-the truth

Actually what you guys are missing, is they wanted to silence anything they deemed disrespectful by threats, and Flossy said FUCK THAT. I commend him for that.

As for Daz? He will C me when he C's me, I suppose... but if anyone thinks, Im scared of fucking DAZ, they are wrong.

I can take a fade and also give one.

jmix

« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2016, 04:24:02 PM »
Dead man walked Sir-RAT was in long beach. The Big Homie is going to slaughter him.

you are a fucking ass clown.

jmix

« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2016, 04:25:54 PM »
Can you guys keep a secret?

All of this is utter bullshit. And even if it wasn't, the quality of your writing about all this nonsense is so low that I could not understand a thing of what you are trying to say. Get a job, get a life, get a grip and stop wasting your energy on some ridiculous old lowlifes delusional enough to think that Snoop Dogg should give them money.

first off this is not eng lit class.

secondly, what i said was 10000% real and TRUE. little ol me making big snoop and daz so upperset.

also, its not about money.

its about fake gansters trying to do some gangster shit and the REAL gangsters pulling their card.

I have a job, I have a life, and trust me, I wont waste anymore time on Daz, kind of like most people wontb waste their money on a Daz project.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2016, 07:38:04 PM »
damn so part 2 is pretty much null and void. I wonder what flossy got to say about snoop tenure on death row....
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

bigpimpin20

« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2016, 01:12:43 PM »
so first it was about helpin community, then about exposin fake gangsters, then not helpin some mysterious crip rap scene in LB (how could this be an issue when flossy himself called lbc movement ''some rap bullshit'', oh maybe if it would be about flossys homies who raps then it wouldnt be ''bullshit'' in his eyes) now its about threats. flossy posted those threats the ones where daz told him to go suck suges dick lol
its like this dude throwin buch of shit at snoop in hopes some of it will stick...
nate dogg was as much of a gang banger as snoop, strated claiming 20's around time when he became the artist and didnt really put in no work for that set, flossy gon talk shit about nate too?
its not like snoop comin to lbc to take photos its more like when he is there he visits people hes cool with and floosy just aint one of them so his ego is hurtin, but why would anybody want to hang with somebody who got so much hate for you?
« Last Edit: September 09, 2016, 02:57:15 PM by bigpimpin20 »

jmix

« Reply #11 on: September 09, 2016, 07:19:28 PM »
so first it was about helpin community, then about exposin fake gangsters, then not helpin some mysterious crip rap scene in LB (how could this be an issue when flossy himself called lbc movement ''some rap bullshit'', oh maybe if it would be about flossys homies who raps then it wouldnt be ''bullshit'' in his eyes) now its about threats. flossy posted those threats the ones where daz told him to go suck suges dick lol
its like this dude throwin buch of shit at snoop in hopes some of it will stick...
nate dogg was as much of a gang banger as snoop, strated claiming 20's around time when he became the artist and didnt really put in no work for that set, flossy gon talk shit about nate too?
its not like snoop comin to lbc to take photos its more like when he is there he visits people hes cool with and floosy just aint one of them so his ego is hurtin, but why would anybody want to hang with somebody who got so much hate for you?

ask snoop...

b/c i remember this shit right here:

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/hv1E2Y6fizw" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/hv1E2Y6fizw</a>

He has the same look in his face as here:

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/6WP6iQSVTBo" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/6WP6iQSVTBo</a>
Flossy barked and Snoop came runnin...

That says SOMETHING
« Last Edit: September 09, 2016, 07:23:06 PM by jmix »

bigpimpin20

« Reply #12 on: September 10, 2016, 02:27:13 AM »
oh so now its about the look on his face, you try very hard to find smallest excuse to discredit him hahahaha pure hate

Okka

« Reply #13 on: September 10, 2016, 04:23:52 AM »
I just think it's funny that Flossy decided to start dissin' and exposin' Snoop now, in 2016. Why not back in the day when he was the biggest rapper in the world?

Arthur Bishop

« Reply #14 on: September 10, 2016, 08:32:46 AM »

you are a fucking ass clown.

This ass clown made one phone call and ended your safe passage. Stop flossing with a niggas pubes.