Author Topic: The Truth Behind OG Flossy Vs Snoop Part 2  (Read 1389 times)

Arthur Bishop

Re: The Truth Behind OG Flossy Vs Snoop Part 2
« Reply #15 on: September 10, 2016, 08:34:47 AM »
I am not braggin but I was in LBC.

DEEP.

Bitches have gotten DEEP in to Long Beach, your just another Bitch with something deep in your ass Chester.

jmix

« Reply #16 on: September 10, 2016, 07:51:00 PM »
oh so now its about the look on his face, you try very hard to find smallest excuse to discredit him hahahaha pure hate

thats really not true, I dont have any dislike of snoop.

The DPG hangers on, I dont personally like, but I dont go out of my way to diss them. Sometimes an interview is just that. An interview. If OG BIG FLOSSY calls YOU up and wants to go on record, you going to say, NAH?

That is some DAZ logic.

I gave DAZ DIRECTLY The platform to destroy Flossy and he shit on me and then acted tough. Needless to say he declined. I am a journalist, Im not going to censor people and if people feel a certain way, ill air their UNEDITED opinion.

And I would never deny to air an unedited response from any affected party.

That is hip hop or am I mistaken?

When you are told by someone who declined every interview request try to tell you what you going to do with your channel because they dont like it is bullshit.

So I bow to their whim?

Now they tell ME what to do?

Nah.

But as I have posted before If I had wanted to try and smear the DPG camp I could have ran a 20 part series (in prime tupac month traffic) editing every neg clip of the 200 + hours of interviews I have, but i didnt.So that opinion or attitude is faulty.

I posted sylks about the gang rally because it was RECENT NEWS, a reaction happened, Daz started some shit, BIG FLOSSY says he wants to talk so i post it. iTS relevant. This try to smear snoop conspiracy garbage needs to end. i just kept it real with the situation with no

filter. If you hate that? Sorry. But your wrong about me trying to smear Snoop. i fucking love Snoop Dogg. Dont get it twisted.

EDIT: Style Camp wanted me to address the snoop topic. so you historians on the slapped story need to do your homework.

and thanks to everyone who dont care about that shit and watch the uploads! thanks guys!

I just think it's funny that Flossy decided to start dissin' and exposin' Snoop now, in 2016. Why not back in the day when he was the biggest rapper in the world?

Because i think there may have been close dealings in those days.

There are stories, which at this time I cannot reveal the source (just being honest) where they (sources)  were close to the blue side of death row records, but they were street dudes (going back home to the HOOD) but when the red side at DR was beating up crips, the homies back home had to smooth it over. SEVERAL TIMES. It's pretty obvious it was  a dangerous time.

I am speculating, but what if Flossy make some situations disappear for Snoop that were caused by Suges co at DR?

What if he saved his life?

I know at least ONE person who HAS (source). Maybe that debt or feeling of just them not stopping by or showing love in the light of that is disrespectful. That would be a natural feeling. Or reaction. Hypothetically
« Last Edit: September 10, 2016, 08:14:37 PM by jmix »

bigpimpin20

« Reply #17 on: September 11, 2016, 03:20:40 AM »
I am speculating, but what if Flossy make some situations disappear for Snoop that were caused by Suges co at DR?

I know at least ONE person who HAS (source). Maybe that debt or feeling of just them not stopping by or showing love in the light of that is disrespectful. That would be a natural feeling. Or reaction. Hypothetically

thats what makes me laugh the most, flossy portrain himself like this notorious loyal goon who saved snoop from suge and always had his back. History already exposed that
there was no big flossy and his 20s around when snoop got punched by death row bloods in 98
there was no big flossy and his 20s around when suge sent goons to hawai to fuck wit snoop
there was no big flossy and his 20s around when death row attacked them on source awards in 2000
there was no big flossy and his 20s around when death row people knocked out nate dogg at soul train in 2001
there was no big flossy and his 20s around when death row jumped bad azz in vegas
there was no big flossy and his 20s around when suge whooped swoop gs ass (hes rollin 20)
there wasnt even any repercusions for all that from big og flossy
it wasnt big flossy and his 20s intimidatin witnesses on snoops murder trial (suges pirus had to do it for snoop)

but we already know you wont ask him those questions, lets leave that out and make snoop look like ungreateful bad guy and lets make it looks like he had no reason to stop messin with big notorious og flossy no more lol
« Last Edit: September 11, 2016, 03:51:38 AM by bigpimpin20 »

wardy

« Reply #18 on: September 11, 2016, 04:21:58 AM »
Wasn't Flossy apart of Daz's DPG Recordz early on or was that his son Lil Flossy? This guy just seems to be a jealous fucker, be interesting to see what Big C-Style makes of this.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #19 on: September 11, 2016, 07:34:01 AM »

thats what makes me laugh the most, flossy portrain himself like this notorious loyal goon who saved snoop from suge and always had his back. History already exposed that
there was no big flossy and his 20s around when snoop got punched by death row bloods in 98
there was no big flossy and his 20s around when suge sent goons to hawai to fuck wit snoop
there was no big flossy and his 20s around when death row attacked them on source awards in 2000
there was no big flossy and his 20s around when death row people knocked out nate dogg at soul train in 2001
there was no big flossy and his 20s around when death row jumped bad azz in vegas
there was no big flossy and his 20s around when suge whooped swoop gs ass (hes rollin 20)
it wasnt big flossy and his 20s intimidatin witnesses on snoops murder trial (suges pirus had to do it for snoop)

but we already know you wont ask him those questions, lets leave that out and make snoop look like ungreateful bad guy and lets make it looks like he had no reason to stop messin with big notorious og flossy no more lol

true. hold up...they knocked out nate at the soul train awards?
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

bigpimpin20

« Reply #20 on: September 11, 2016, 07:43:13 AM »

yes, that situation was one of the reasons snoop and xzibit falling out cuz xzibit ran off and left soopafly and nate with 20 death row guys

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: September 11, 2016, 07:44:54 AM »

yes, that situation was one of the reasons snoop and xzibit falling out cuz xzibit ran off and left soopafly and nate with 20 death row guys
I remember snoop mentioning that suge had pushed up on x and he was like ''I only make music with them''.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

bigpimpin20

« Reply #22 on: September 11, 2016, 07:45:48 AM »
that was after soul train thing

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: September 11, 2016, 07:46:44 AM »

jmix

« Reply #24 on: September 11, 2016, 01:47:29 PM »

once again you are missing the point.

you dont know how many instances that happened that didnt make press.

starting to think you are a snoop STAN

bigpimpin20

« Reply #25 on: September 11, 2016, 02:13:21 PM »

once again you are missing the point.

you dont know how many instances that happened that didnt make press.

starting to think you are a snoop STAN
lol at YOU callin ANYBODY a stan hahahahahah you can check my posts and see how many times it was about snoop lol
« Last Edit: September 11, 2016, 02:16:53 PM by bigpimpin20 »

geezy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Dogg Pound Gangsta 4 Life (west coast love).
« Reply #26 on: September 11, 2016, 07:52:58 PM »
I'm struggling to get the point of this thread.

Are you genuinely questioning Snoop's credibility in 2016?
When he is a grandfather?

Facts:
Snoop grew up on the street of Long Beach
Snoop was selling drugs on the street
He got caught, did some time.
He was a crip from way back and during Deathrow days
Got himself in a murder situation
Reached out to a lot of young & upcoming rappers from LBC and from other places, to name a few - Goldie Loc, Tray Dee, Butch Cassidy, E-White, Doggy's Angels, The whole LBC crew and so on.
He started a football league for the kids.

What more do they want from a grown ass man with family?
To keep holding their hands forever?
Give handouts all the time?
Roll with the 20's kids to do some ignorant shit?

Moaning about another man not reaching out to you or doing enough for you, is pathetic and annoying.
Arsenal 4 Life!!!!!!!!!!

Eddz

« Reply #27 on: September 12, 2016, 12:04:31 AM »
What's the full story with Nate getting knocked out?

Also when & why did Swoop G get jumped considering he was riding for Suge & Death Row?

Okka

« Reply #28 on: September 12, 2016, 07:42:23 AM »

Also when & why did Swoop G get jumped considering he was riding for Suge & Death Row?

Are you askin' Jmix these questions or who?

bigpimpin20

« Reply #29 on: September 12, 2016, 11:12:10 AM »

he was knocked by keita roc, it was some business dispute over nate leavin breakaway

swoop got beat up by suge and spider loc cuz he was sellin dope around death row and at that time feds was watchin the label and suge didnt want anythin stupid like that around
« Last Edit: September 12, 2016, 01:06:45 PM by bigpimpin20 »