Author Topic: 2Pac Update (This is a tricky 1)  (Read 196 times)

Mickaveli_#1

2Pac Update (This is a tricky 1)
« on: April 23, 2003, 04:42:32 AM »
Tha Row & Afeni will be working on different projects this summer although will be working together!! I know this might not seem correct and hard to understand but Afeni and deathrow will be communicating with one another and trading and helping one another with their own 2Pac projects.

Afeni has decided to use a few tracks from Pac's deathrow days. These will be produced by inhouse producers at deathrow.

A new book will be available at christmas and will contain art from chalk, pastel and oil paint. Not sure what this means whether this will come with the book but it will be a large book and will contain art in all forms, poetry, pictures, real-life stories and ideas from black youth and will also contents information on the centre of arts which the book will be used to further fund for it's opening in 2004. The book will be released in the fall of 2003. Think this is the same book I last talked about (~~Exlusively~~) More info when I get it

Rumours I've heard quietly is that an unreleased remix with 2Pac & P*** C****** will be made legit later on and re-formed into a clean edit and will feature the more wanted upbeat heard in a movie. This is said to be on an upcoming 2Pac LP along with a much anticipated track to feature Crooked I.
This won't just be a cd released for the sake of it but will also be in conjunction with Amaru/Interscope and will have a single and video as well. (whether that means just one single or many I dont know)

More info when I get it or hear it

Mickaveli_#1

Re:2Pac Update (This is a tricky 1)
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2003, 04:45:10 AM »
Heard Amaru AND tha row are BOTH releasing remix LP's?!! The SDT is said to be a remix lp in itself

js83

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2003, 06:38:41 AM »
 :o  more pac albums???  ;D  keep em comin...

Mickaveli_#1

« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2003, 08:38:47 AM »
Oh And I almost forgot to add My Block remix on Better Dayz will more than likely be on the new 2Pac LP and also be the first single.

And wait til u hear what the track is and who is featured. This also Might be put into a video and if this IS put into a video then this is definitly gonna give Pac some Exposure. I don't even wanna say his name but I'll tell u one thing - He sure aint Hip Hop or Rap that's for sure

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2003, 09:06:50 AM »
Thanks
I would love a o see deathrow remix cd with Crooked I, Kurupt, Danny Boy...........

Quakaveli

« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2003, 09:20:08 AM »

:)

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nintendo Entertainment System
« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2003, 09:34:45 AM »