Author Topic: I'm Glad Jayo Felony Is Back !!!!!  (Read 1709 times)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
I'm Glad Jayo Felony Is Back !!!!!
« on: September 11, 2016, 07:52:16 AM »
that ape shit is flames and his album james savage gonna be a classic. glad x scooped him up.  8) 8) 8) 8)
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Blood$

Re: I'm Glad Jayo Felony Is Back !!!!!
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2016, 09:05:29 AM »
if it even comes out lol

bigpimpin20

« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2016, 09:59:01 AM »
i have high expectations for this, with production from people like khalil and focus he cant loose 8)

Blood$

« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2016, 10:03:34 AM »
i have high expectations for this, with production from people like khalil and focus he cant loose 8)

where are y'all even getting all this information from? I have yet to see one hip-hop site or blog report on it and I would never believe twitter / hear say when it comes to Jayo, it's been the same story since 2005

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2016, 10:26:54 AM »

where are y'all even getting all this information from? I have yet to see one hip-hop site or blog report on it and I would never believe twitter / hear say when it comes to Jayo, it's been the same story since 2005
I believe it's coming. the reformation was also a project that didn't see the light of day for a while and x put it out. why wouldn't he put jayo's stuff out?
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2016, 10:31:06 AM »
word. khalil on there too?

bigpimpin20

« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2016, 10:40:36 AM »
he produced that single ape shit

bigpimpin20

« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2016, 10:42:12 AM »
there was somethin about jayo putin out ep produced by focus before the album

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2016, 10:59:10 AM »
he produced that single ape shit
8) 8) 8) 8)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2016, 10:59:54 AM »
there was somethin about jayo putin out ep produced by focus before the album
I think the album coming before the ep.

LostAngel

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I believe Dr.Dre should own Compton...
« Reply #10 on: September 11, 2016, 01:55:41 PM »
There will be EP first then the album. Both will be released through Xzibit's Open Bar Entertainement and it's confirmed.

"Right now 6 records for the EP it's called "Call Me By My Government " produced by Focus of Aftermath!"

" I have a EP coming out first called "Call Me By My Government " and my new album is called James Savage!"

That's what he wrote to me. Just wait. Ya'll had patience to wait over like 10 years for Reformation and you can't wait for Jayo's shit and he announced this like 2 months ago...
I believe Dr.Dre should own Compton, Dr.Dre said X Man you're onto somethig...

Blood$

« Reply #11 on: September 11, 2016, 08:15:08 PM »
that sounds dope and I sincerely hope it all happens but I'm still not holding my breath lol

the "Ape Shit" joint was tough

Eddz

« Reply #12 on: September 11, 2016, 11:52:30 PM »
There will be EP first then the album. Both will be released through Xzibit's Open Bar Entertainement and it's confirmed.

"Right now 6 records for the EP it's called "Call Me By My Government " produced by Focus of Aftermath!"

" I have a EP coming out first called "Call Me By My Government " and my new album is called James Savage!"

That's what he wrote to me. Just wait. Ya'll had patience to wait over like 10 years for Reformation and you can't wait for Jayo's shit and he announced this like 2 months ago...

I'm really hoping that he drops the album but don't act like we should all take Jayo's word as gospel all of sudden considering he's last album dropped 15 years ago.

Blood$

« Reply #13 on: September 12, 2016, 07:31:48 AM »

I'm really hoping that he drops the album but don't act like we should all take Jayo's word as gospel all of sudden considering he's last album dropped 15 years ago.

exactly... plus all of those "upcoming albums" after had a promo single or two that dropped and that was it, so hopefully this year breaks that streak for him

Space RockStar SkyStalker Machine

« Reply #14 on: September 13, 2016, 04:30:30 AM »
Kayo Belony looks like weird
6footer with 13foot shoes
I dunno but belony is not what I expect to look like
You picture a short white guy when you here belony
Then you get a ducking dead ringer who steals SD style
WOW