Author Topic: VIDEO - Diirty OGz “D.O.Gz ”  (Read 449 times)

KWayz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
VIDEO - Diirty OGz “D.O.Gz ”
« on: September 19, 2016, 09:24:00 AM »
« Last Edit: September 19, 2016, 10:08:56 AM by KWayz »

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm as laidback as possible without being high
Re: VIDEO - Diirty OGz “D.O.Gz ”
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2016, 11:47:11 AM »
For what trite stuff this is, it wasn't exactly bad. I'm quite fond of Kokane's chorus here actually (soundwise, at least) and I'd dare to go so far as to say that he made the song. The beat is nothing special but it certainly works well enough. But really, do we need to hear 'bitch ass nigga' that often?
Now I should be commenting on the music only (and indeed this video is your average, fantasyless and uncreative rap music video), but oh boy does Kurupt look absolutely terrible these days. Lay down the crack and eat some fats, junkie.
Z knows about ALL your inner conflicts..

Funkstradamus

« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2016, 01:26:56 PM »
Tray Dees's verse and Kokane's hook had me hyped this was gonna be a banger...of the OG'z, the cat from the  Pomona City Riders is usually the weakest lyrically but he was actually tight on this track...especially when compared to Kurupt on here.  that was the laziest, highest, drunkest verse I've ever heard in my life Kurupt...and your supposed to be the Rakim of the Westcoast...

its hard for me to get into this album because Tray Deee is on another level lyrically than all the rest of them... most songs i only listen for the Tray Deee verse and the Kokane hook and can't take the full song...  the production ive heard on this album isnt strong enough to carry all the  "written in 5 minutes" type lyrics on this album...  only person that can match Tray Deee's flow without getting buried is Goldie Loc...bring on that new Eastsidaz album...
« Last Edit: September 19, 2016, 01:34:48 PM by Giant Lyfe »

Eddz

« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2016, 01:23:44 AM »
I don't get why none of the other members can't tell Kurupt that his verse is wack instead of actin like it's a dope verse  ???

doggfather

« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2016, 12:46:29 PM »
I don't get why none of the other members can't tell Kurupt that his verse is wack instead of actin like it's a dope verse  ???
+1
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

Dogg Ly Dogg

« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2016, 11:24:02 PM »
Yeah since he launched his Moonrocks weed Kurupt been fuckin wack and it's sad because he used to be my favorite rapper  :-\

WestSideDon

« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2016, 11:28:14 AM »
How the fuck those other guys let kurupt get away with those crap ass verses ?