Author Topic: C-Style On Death Row Beatdowns, 2pac MOB? & Did Snoop Get Slapped by Suge?  (Read 2085 times)

jmix

Re: C-Style On Death Row Beatdowns, 2pac MOB? & Did Snoop Get Slapped by Suge?
« Reply #15 on: September 13, 2016, 02:32:16 PM »
then i will follow that up. see it is a two way street. but b/c your source is not mine doesnt make the rumor any dif now does it?
only difference here is that it came out straight from jewell, and she witnessed whole thing on her own eyes, theres no he say she say here or ''ask him about this cuz i heard so and so''. it was her, suge and another guy in the room. She put it out to the public but for whatever reason i never saw it circulatin on forums and stuff like this

i get that, but the problem we have is you THINK i was trying to SLANDER snoop when I wasnt. Someone VERY close to the situation put that bug in my ear, and this person is far more credible than jewell.

bigpimpin20

« Reply #16 on: September 13, 2016, 02:49:21 PM »
then i will follow that up. see it is a two way street. but b/c your source is not mine doesnt make the rumor any dif now does it?
only difference here is that it came out straight from jewell, and she witnessed whole thing on her own eyes, theres no he say she say here or ''ask him about this cuz i heard so and so''. it was her, suge and another guy in the room. She put it out to the public but for whatever reason i never saw it circulatin on forums and stuff like this

i get that, but the problem we have is you THINK i was trying to SLANDER snoop when I wasnt. Someone VERY close to the situation put that bug in my ear, and this person is far more credible than jewell.
so youre quick to believe in snoops rumor but when it comin to suge gettin slapped you tryin bring up credibility like jewell had history of lyin or somethin? lol was that person even in cabo with them?  was c-style in cabo?  i think the person who gave you that story is the one who wanted to slander somebody, not you
« Last Edit: September 13, 2016, 03:33:49 PM by bigpimpin20 »

jmix

« Reply #17 on: September 13, 2016, 04:41:16 PM »

so youre quick to believe in snoops rumor but when it comin to suge gettin slapped you tryin bring up credibility like jewell had history of lyin or somethin? lol was that person even in cabo with them?  was c-style in cabo?  i think the person who gave you that story is the one who wanted to slander somebody, not you

no. I belive jewell has credibility, you are reading me all wrong. I am just saying this person is credible just as much if not more. I WILL ASK ABOUT THE SITUATION WITH SUGE. I am for fair play, what i am trying to say. YOU have had an opinion of what YOU thought i was trying to do and I am TRYING to clear that UP.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #18 on: September 13, 2016, 08:35:53 PM »

no. I belive jewell has credibility, you are reading me all wrong. I am just saying this person is credible just as much if not more. I WILL ASK ABOUT THE SITUATION WITH SUGE. I am for fair play, what i am trying to say. YOU have had an opinion of what YOU thought i was trying to do and I am TRYING to clear that UP.
so it's confirmed snoop got slapped. what did he do to get slapped?
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

bigpimpin20

« Reply #19 on: September 14, 2016, 02:55:55 AM »

its all good,  youre just a messenger. the real snake is the person who passed you that story. do you know answers to my questions about cabo? and in your opinion, to who c-style refer when he say THEY put it in the air?
« Last Edit: September 14, 2016, 07:32:37 AM by bigpimpin20 »

jmix

« Reply #20 on: September 14, 2016, 06:29:56 PM »

I think Style meant 'Suge's Camp' But I am assuming. But that is what I took it to mean. I thought I answered the Cabo questions, what did you wanna know about cabo?

its all good,  youre just a messenger. the real snake is the person who passed you that story. do you know answers to my questions about cabo? and in your opinion, to who c-style refer when he say THEY put it in the air?

bigpimpin20

« Reply #21 on: September 15, 2016, 01:53:33 AM »
was c-style or flossy in cabo with them?

jmix

« Reply #22 on: September 17, 2016, 02:42:46 PM »
was c-style or flossy in cabo with them?

lol, i doubt flossy but i dont know about style. the whole dpg camp was there and i would assume, but that would be just that. ill ask. once he shot down the rumor, i didnt press the issue. i figured he/they WANTED to shoot it down at that point.

bigpimpin20

« Reply #23 on: September 17, 2016, 03:13:17 PM »
i wonder why flossy didnt mention that rumor in his interview but decided to tell you about it off the record. guy is real snake settin up c-style like that
« Last Edit: September 17, 2016, 03:15:19 PM by bigpimpin20 »

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: September 17, 2016, 04:38:34 PM »
i wonder why flossy didnt mention that rumor in his interview but decided to tell you about it off the record. guy is real snake settin up c-style like that
he shoulda said it on video. I remember jewell said she stop fucking with snoop cause he didn't stand up to suge about his money.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: September 17, 2016, 04:40:14 PM »
you ever heard the stories about amg and 2nd ll none and suge?

bigpimpin20

« Reply #26 on: September 18, 2016, 02:49:42 AM »
you ever heard the stories about amg and 2nd ll none and suge?
yes i heard that